​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 President Biden, A Good American President! ​ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Tiberius

52 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Don't worry... we'll fix the election in 2024 like we did in 2020 😂😂😂😂😂

Voting for a criminal pervert Trump for President... THAT'S what's going badly in America... ohh and the GOP CONTROLLED HOUSE who can't even GOVERN, choosing to kick out their Speaker and then the House Freedom Caucus opposing their second Speaker's plan to prevent a shutdown! INEPT.

yeah. things were so much better when the left had both houses and the presidency for the first two. 

but then again, they seemed to focus on regulations and insane spending to the donors.

why are you guys so freaked about a balanced budget?

separate appropriate bills?

LOL, I bet things would work so much better if you all just had full control.  Maybe even get Nation of Islam Jefferies to be speaker, if the left takes it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

yeah. things were so much better when the left had both houses and the presidency for the first two. 

but then again, they seemed to focus on regulations and insane spending to the donors.

LOL, I bet things would work so much better if you all just had full control.  Maybe even get Nation of Islam Jefferies to be speaker, if the left takes it.

Hoax

The Democrats accomplished a lot during those two years - more for the American people than during Trump's four years.

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hoax

The Democrats accomplished a lot during those two years - more for the American people than during Trump's four years.

OK. It does seem that most of that insane spending went to Americans and American companies. Mostly ones controlled by BlackRock/vanguard.

So it was mostly to the crust, but american crust. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

OK. It does seem that most of that insane spending went to Americans and American companies. Mostly ones controlled by BlackRock/vanguard.

So it was mostly to the crust, but american crust. 

Really? Which Farley-approved PAC informed you of this? Can you provide details to support your claim?

Eye-roll emoji in 3-2-1

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Why the Trillion-Dollar Bailout Benefited the Rich | Time

Weird, no mention of Blackrock or Vanguard...

Common Dreams is a media outlet that exists to make the world a better place: To inform. To inspire. And to ignite change for the common good. Nonprofit. Independent. Reader-supported. Thousands of small donations fund our newsroom and allow us to continue publishing.

LMAO - what did you say about shady charities? 

On 8/23/2023 at 11:28 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

shouldn't have charities pushing wedge issues while also being a partisan PAC.

Again, no mention of Blackrock or Vanguard...

Whoa, billionaires making out?  No way.  Tell us about the $200 BILLION lost from Trump's PPP loans.

You really try hard, Chris.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Weird, no mention of Blackrock or Vanguard...

Common Dreams is a media outlet that exists to make the world a better place: To inform. To inspire. And to ignite change for the common good. Nonprofit. Independent. Reader-supported. Thousands of small donations fund our newsroom and allow us to continue publishing.

LMAO - what did you say about shady charities? 

Again, no mention of Blackrock or Vanguard...

Whoa, billionaires making out?  No way.  Tell us about the $200 BILLION lost from Trump's PPP loans.

You really try hard, Chris.

Callahan is a walking contradiction.  prolly cuz he drinks way too much.  Irish and all...

great story!.  Made me a lot of virtual money today....not time to cash out imo

Dow was about 2%.  Nasdaq was over 5%. Lily lost 6 points but hell, it's still doubled since I bought it in March 2023,

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

On 11/6/2023 at 6:06 PM, Tiberius said:

On 11/14/2023 at 1:30 PM, EasternOHBillsFan said:

On 11/14/2023 at 6:53 PM, BillStime said:

On 11/14/2023 at 9:10 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

0438d0e90c6a1f46895f3a0df4916ec845405205

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/14/2023 at 11:25 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

A balanced budget sounds great
It’s how we get there that’s in question

Maybe if Trump would not have spent so much money while he was president?

On 11/14/2023 at 11:43 AM, BillStime said:

Hoax

So this is kind of interesting there are things on paper that Joe Biden has accomplished so far given that why is his polling so bad in contrast with an opponent that has four criminal indictments?

If the reverse was true, and Trump had accomplished a lot in his first two years, like Joe Biden did, and Joe Biden had for criminal indictments would this look the same? I don’t think it would

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So this is kind of interesting there are things on paper that Joe Biden has accomplished so far given that why is his polling so bad in contrast with an opponent that has four criminal indictments?

If the reverse was true, and Trump had accomplished a lot in his first two years, like Joe Biden did, and Joe Biden had for criminal indictments would this look the same? I don’t think it would

So if Joke has accomplished so much...why is he polling so horribly?  And this is with the vast majority of the MSM on his side.  Can you imagine what it would be like if they treated him like they treated Trump?

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You trust polling?

Polls are what the media wants to sell you.

The REDWAVE is laughing at you and @Doc 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You trust polling?

Polls are what the media wants to sell you.

The REDWAVE is laughing at you and @Doc 

It’s really the only thing we have to go on now I realize that it’s pretty far out

There’s no way that I would vote for Trump, but I really would like to see us get our younger candidate

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s really the only thing we have to go on now I realize that it’s pretty far out

There’s no way that I would vote for Trump, but I really would like to see us get our younger candidate

I agree - there is something wrong with this country if Conald Trump and Joe Biden are the best we can do... but it looks like we don't have much of a choice.