Uniform Question for All

Help me out with something here...

I HATE the current uniforms. Hate them. I associate those idiotic Unitards (all-blue or all-white) with L-O-S-I-N-G.

Nothing good has happened since we switched to those bastard-offspring of Carolina/Tennessee/UNC uniforms; with their idiotic blocks of baby blue and whatnot.

Red, White and Blue. Simple. Beautiful. Classic. You can put them in any ratio or pattern you like but you shouldnt change the colors.

But is Tom Donahoe right? Are they really great uniforms we are lucky to have; or are they crap to everyone who didnt get a vote?

"But if they won a Superbowl in those uniforms you would love them"

No. You can't polish a turd.

We lost 4 (! )Superbowls in our last uniforms and I didnt come to hate them.

So whats the dilly-yo? Is it me? Is it you? Is it them? Whats your take? Maybe if 1000 people say they suck someone over there at OBD will notice. Or if 1000 people say they like the current uni's I'll shut up and TD can come and hatchet murder me. He does that, ya know.

It took me a year to get used to the home jerseys, and now I kinda' dig them. I don't have a strong preference on the pants, but I do favor the white pants with blue top.

As far as the away jerseys, they're pitiful IMO. I used to love wearing away jerseys because most people had the home and it was somewhat unique to be in white, but I can't bring myself to buying one of the new ones.

They look like ugly CFL or NCAA Division III uni's.

It took me a year to get used to the home jerseys, and now I kinda' dig them.  I don't have a strong preference on the pants, but I do favor the white pants with blue top.

As far as the away jerseys, they're pitiful IMO.  I used to love wearing away jerseys because most people had the home and it was somewhat unique to be in white, but I can't bring myself to buying one of the new ones. 

They look like ugly CFL or NCAA Division III uni's.

335207[/snapback]

I dislike our road uni's. The home uni's are OK but look just like the Broncos home jeresys.

Every time the NFL teams change the uniforms, they make them worse.

The Bills jerseys from the 60's were my favorites. The Chargers powder blue jerseys from the 60's were true classics. Why ruin a good thing ?

The Bills should look into this dilly-yo. :wub:

Help me out with something here...

I HATE the current uniforms. Hate them. I associate those idiotic Unitards (all-blue or all-white) with L-O-S-I-N-G.

Nothing good has happened since we switched to those bastard-offspring of Carolina/Tennessee/UNC uniforms; with their idiotic blocks of baby blue and whatnot.

Red, White and Blue. Simple. Beautiful. Classic. You can put them in any ratio or pattern you like but you shouldnt change the colors.

But is Tom Donahoe right? Are they really great uniforms we are lucky to have; or are they crap to everyone who didnt get a vote?

"But if they won a Superbowl in those uniforms you would love them"

No. You can't polish a turd.

We lost 4 (! )Superbowls in our last uniforms and I didnt come to hate them.

So whats the dilly-yo? Is it me? Is it you? Is it them? Whats your take? Maybe if 1000 people say they suck someone over there at OBD will notice. Or if 1000 people say they like the current uni's I'll shut up and TD can come and hatchet murder me. He does that, ya know.

335200[/snapback]

I happen to like those royal blue SB jerseys over the current crop. It would be cool if we went back to those but that ain't happenin'. I also love the white helmets the team started using in 1976.

You had better be a broad.

Are you referring to the gentleman who doesn't give a rat's ass if they play nekkid?

Or to all these hens who can't stop talkinbout [marthastewartvoice] what the Bills will be wearing for the fall season [/marthastewartvoice]...... :wub:

and what in the Sam Hill is a dilly-o?

and who the hell was Sam Hill..... ;)

Are you referring to the gentleman who doesn't give a rat's ass if they play nekkid?

Or to all these hens who can't stop talkinbout [marthastewartvoice] what the Bills will be wearing for the fall season [/marthastewartvoice]......  :wub:

and what in the Sam Hill is a dilly-o?

and who the hell was Sam Hill.....  ;)

335355[/snapback]

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-sam1.htm

Sam Hill was from Guilford CT- a small town next to Madison- the town I went to HS in

I think we have one of the WORST jerseys in the entire NFL!!! It is painful to know that the general public can come up with a thousand better ideas than than clown in charge of this within the orginization. Go back to the royal blue, maybe put some stripes on the shoulders (a la vikings) and sew the charging buffalo on both sleeves. You cannot beat that. I pray that these throwback jerseys they are going to unveil are something old school worth purchasing!!! Start the petition for new jerseys and I will be the 1st one to sign!!! P.S. the giants have a great color blue that would work great..

P.S.  the giants have a great color blue that would work great..

335490[/snapback]

'Giant' blue is exactly what they were trying to get rid of. I don't wear jerseys anymore (except a blank old-style Sabres one when I'm playing hockey) but I can't count how many times people thought it was the Jints. Absent wearing a Bills helmet, it was hard to tell. Too bad they now look like the Broncos (A sleeve logo while bumping the numbers to the shoulders would correct this, but they'd have to get rid of the ugly yoke on the white jerseys).