3rd Jersey

Well, i'm excited about this. TD didn't tell us anything, but it's been pretty obvious that it's going to be a throwback.

So what type of throwbacks do you guys want? I for one would like one's that were worn by Bills of the 60's:

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums...blue_jersey.jpg

http://www.nflthrowbacks.com/team_jerseys/...ffalo-bills.jpg (Bottom Left Corner)

What do you guys think of them? I like the stripes around the underarms. I always felt that the red, white, and blue jerseys of the 80's and 90's were just TOO bland.

Do you think that they will be licensing and selling the throwbacks? I would love to get a white away throwback of Roscoe Parrish! If they do sell them, will you buy one?

According to what TD told the Booster Club last month, the throwbacks will be modeled on the '65 shirts - the ones with the stripes on the bottom of the sleeves, not the UCLA-style shoulder stripes worn from '61-'63.

I like the shoulder stripes better, myself......

According to what TD told the Booster Club last month, the throwbacks will be modeled on the '65 shirts - the ones with the stripes on the bottom of the sleeves, not the UCLA-style shoulder stripes worn from '61-'63.

I like the shoulder stripes better, myself......

335139[/snapback]

Man, I hope they have a change of heart. The UCLA Style 61-63 Shoulder Striped ones are the best!

it's the 40-year anniversary of the championship team...only makes sense that the jersey will be the 1965 (2005-40) model. i agree the shoulder stripes are cool, but the '65 jersey is still awesome and they'll get me to buy one.

Third Jersey?

THIRD JERSEY?!!!!!!

OK, there's the Jersey in the mother country.

Then there's NEW Jersey here on the eastern seaboard - it being a state in which I'm in a state within at the moment trying my damnedest to get drunk and forget about the perils of its daily commuter traffic and such like. Why in the name of all that is holy would we need a THIRD Jersey?

Please, get a grip.

I like the '65 jerseys, but I like today's helmets with the charging buffalo much better. I would say, mix and match.

The '65 home jersey is so much better than the one today.

Mike

I like the '65 jerseys, but I like today's helmets with the charging buffalo much better.  I would say, mix and match.

The '65 home jersey is so much better than the one today.

Mike

335504[/snapback]

Almost all of the previous incarnations of our unis are better than the ones that we have today.

Almost all of the previous incarnations of our unis are better than the ones that we have today.

335515[/snapback]

I hate the current home jerseys, but I really like the away ones. I have a London Fletcher away jersey.

Mike