Free Advice Thursday...

would you date a woman who you know could kick your ass?

and no, she's not a hulk of a woman. she's a very sweet and petite young lady who happens to carry a gun and handcuffs

335069[/snapback]

Yep. That way if any fightin' has to be done, I ain't gotta be the one doing it. Plus, thanks to the Wicked Witch of Colorado, Pat Schroeder, if you marry her you can get half her pension.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I am disguised as a 50ish white haired male living in Western New York holding down a fairly high profile job.  In the past I have been the NBA's leading rebounder; a pro football running back; a pop singer; and a California cult leader.  What charachter should I take on next?

Signed..

Louis Cipher

335074[/snapback]

I've heard France misses you most. Start there.

Right now I am disguised as a 50ish white haired male living in Western New York holding down a fairly high profile job.  In the past I have been the NBA's leading rebounder; a pro football running back; a pop singer; and a California cult leader.  What charachter should I take on next?

Signed..

Louis Cipher

335074[/snapback]

at your age (50ish) you really need to start thinking about planning for your retirement.

i say run for congress and start collecting their pension. if you're really ambitious, perhaps you could run for senator from new york

at your age (50ish) you really need to start thinking about planning for your retirement.

i say run for congress and start collecting their pension.  if you're really ambitious, perhaps you could run for senator from new york

335081[/snapback]

Oh, too late. Won that and turned the body over to a minion.

i say run for congress and start collecting their pension.  if you're really ambitious, perhaps you could run for senator from new york

335081[/snapback]

I already am a Senator from NY--- you forget that I am able to possess several forms at once--including beings with extremely large lower legs... :wub:

You don't know what you are talking about. 

Define outperform.  I am in the computer industry and feel that Macs are superior (and no I'm anything but a hippie)

335067[/snapback]

I mean graphically, computationally, functionally outperform...especially when price-point is taken into consideration.

I'm in the industry too, in a mixed Mac/PC environment.

Yep.  That way if any fightin' has to be done, I ain't gotta be the one doing it.  Plus, thanks to the Wicked Witch of Colorado, Pat Schroeder, if you marry her you can get half her pension.

335077[/snapback]

Run, Pat, Run!

If it was up to you, where would Pat have run to in the mid 80s?