Free Advice Thursday...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Question for the masses:  Does anyone else hear the music from the Tatooine Cantina playing in the background when reading posts from certain people?  Thanks in advance for your answers.

334844[/snapback]

No. Well, not until I read that anyway.... :)

Darin:

If you could build a PC for under $1000 that would outperform a Mac that costs TWICE as much, would you build the PC or buy the Mac?

Sincerely,

Mac-H8R in PA

334851[/snapback]

Well, since I actually like software and finished Return to Zork when it initially came out, I don't see a big reason to buy a Mac - though the one that looks like a lampshade could really do something for the Feng Shue of my home. Still, I'm glad they exist as they give hippies something to gravitate to. I'm kinda surprised Mac hasn't come out with a case that resembles a rasta beanie. Probably still on the drawing board.

Well, since I actually like software and finished Return to Zork when it initially came out, I don't see a big reason to buy a Mac - though the one that looks like a lampshade could really do something for the Feng Shue of my home.  Still, I'm glad they exist as they give hippies something to gravitate to.  I'm kinda surprised Mac hasn't come out with  a case that resembles a rasta beanie.  Probably still on the drawing board.

334856[/snapback]

Darin:

Corollary: Since the Macs draw the attention of hippies should we, the thinking public, use them as bait in order to ensnare and thereby remove an annoying element of society?

Thanks,

MacH8R in PA

Absolutely.

334860[/snapback]

OK---you've probably seen this before yourself.

Women are standing around fully clothed, including bra. The next thing you know, the bra is in their hands, but their shirt is still on. How do you do that?

Darin:

Corollary: Since the Macs draw the attention of hippies should we, the thinking public, use them as bait in order to ensnare and thereby remove an annoying element of society?

Thanks,

MacH8R in PA

334861[/snapback]

One of the reasons we need hippies is to draw out their closeted brethren. It's a very Hooveresque way of thinking.

OK---you've probably seen this before yourself.

Women are standing around fully clothed, including bra.  The next thing you know, the bra is in their hands, but their shirt is still on.  How do you do that?

334869[/snapback]

Magic, and the 6 extra arms God gave them that only they can see. How else can a married guy explain his wife's ability to raise the kids, hold a job, manage the house, AND spend all the money?

Magic, and the 6 extra arms God gave them that only they can see.  How else can a married guy explain her ability to raise the kids, hold a job, manage the house, AND spend all the money?

334874[/snapback]

Hormone-induced mania?

:)

Women are standing around fully clothed, including bra. The next thing you know, the bra is in their hands, but their shirt is still on. How do you do that?

It's easy! Either Estrogen Annie, Cablelady, #89 and I could show you.

But you'd have to buy dinner first.

:)

Darin,

Could you please tell me if JSP has always been an SOB and a MCP or is this a recent development?

Sincerely,

Estrogen Annie

334884[/snapback]

Joe, like most men, is tuned to run a certain way. No amount of "pussification" training can change things that genetically refuse to "disevolve." Simply, he is what he has always been.