Free Advice Thursday...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.  You will too if you don't pay her.

Because seven eight nine.

335266[/snapback]

But then nine ate ten and they did it agian, I'm gonna puke on my fives, cause they'll cause sevens to put me in Heaven. Anyone know the lotto numbers tonight? :wub:

Hat's off and a Halo to AD!

You're still at it.

Do you ever rest?

Like Grouch said on "You Bet Your Life" to the Lady that had 14 children:

"Lady, I like my cigar, but I take it out every once in a while!" :wub:

I respectively disagree. Apple's OS X dramatically outperforms Windows computationally, funcionally and graphically. There is no debate. The operating system is built on top of a rock solid unix kernal and its graphical interace is second to none. Put it side by side with Windows XP and there's no comparison.

The G5 processor is faster than pretty much any Pentium out there on the market. It's not all that close, in the last benchmarks I have seen.

From a price point perspective, the new Imac G5 can be had for 1200-1300. That will outperform any PC that one can purchase for that price.

I mean graphically, computationally, functionally outperform...especially when price-point is taken into consideration.

I'm in the industry too, in a mixed

Mac/PC environment.

335093[/snapback]

I respectively disagree.  Apple's OS X dramatically outperforms Windows computationally, funcionally and graphically.  There is no debate.  The operating system is built on top of a rock solid unix kernal and its graphical interace is second to none.  Put it side by side with Windows XP and there's no comparison. 

The G5 processor is faster than pretty much any Pentium out there on the market.  It's not all that close, in the last benchmarks I have seen.

From a price point perspective, the new Imac G5 can be had for 1200-1300.  That will outperform any PC that one can purchase for that price.

335374[/snapback]

Benchmarks are benchmarks.

Real use is real use.

I'll leave it at that....not to mention gaming. :wub:

Benchmark testing is based on real use :D

Benchmarks are benchmarks.

Real use is real use.

I'll leave it at that....not to mention gaming. :doh:

335422[/snapback]