Free Advice Thursday...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy! Either Estrogen Annie, Cablelady, #89 and I could show you.

But you'd have to buy dinner first.

;)

334886[/snapback]

:wub: For that I would also include the plane ticket to Dallas for the other three (one way ;) )! Or we could make sure everyone shows up in NO on October 1 (course my wife <the one with the 6 arms and 6 big fists> will be about, that could lead to my death).

What should the readers of TSW do to get Johnny Coli to continue his blog?

The Sports Guy had his baby, and Aaron Karo only posts twice a month. I need some brain candy dammit!

What should the readers of TSW do to get Johnny Coli to continue his blog?

The Sports Guy had his baby, and Aaron Karo only posts twice a month.  I need some brain candy dammit!

334925[/snapback]

Since begging falls on deaf ears, sacrifice a Republican. It's your only hope.

Given that Michael Jackson prefers to only diddle around with young boys, can you let us know exactly who he was referring to while he's crying in "She's Out Of My Life"?

334939[/snapback]

Yeah. And what about "PYT-Pretty Young Thing". :puke:

Darin,

Which is worse, Mac-heads who smugly yet blindly carry the torch of superiority, or the acne-laden PC-weenies who feel so insecure as a result?

Many thanks,

Rubes

My Question for the masses:  Does anyone else hear the music from the Tatooine Cantina playing in the background when reading posts from certain people?  Thanks in advance for your answers.

334844[/snapback]

No, but if I knew what that was I might.

Now my question.

Where do I get the best multi-colored ice cream from?

:wub:  ;)  ;) You gotta show yourself more often.  My day always gets brighter when you're around!

334893[/snapback]

Then your days must generally SUCK! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks. ;)

Hi, it's Ron again. I've been trying to improve myself and make myself a better person and now that everyone saw my interview on ESPN last night, I was just wondering what steps I could take to do that?

My team really did a number on the Pistons last night though. It's just too bad I wasn't out there to do a number on their fans.

Since begging falls on deaf ears, sacrifice a Republican.  It's your only hope.

334930[/snapback]

I guess it's going to have to be Rich in Ohio. Sorry Rich, it's for the greater good.

Johnny, you can pick up your package over at PPP. You'll like it. It marches in lock-step.

Darin,

Which is worse, Mac-heads who smugly yet blindly carry the torch of superiority, or the acne-laden PC-weenies who feel so insecure as a result?

Many thanks,

Rubes

334944[/snapback]

Neither is actually superior, since identifying yourself with a COMMODITY is a trait all too common for people whose lunch consists of Elmer's with a side of rubber cement.

Given that Michael Jackson prefers to only diddle around with young boys, can you let us know exactly who he was referring to while he's crying in "She's Out Of My Life"?

334939[/snapback]

Song lyrics are not a reflection of what's in a person's soul. Otherwise Britney Spears' songs would be about trailers and Marlboro lights.

Hi, it's Ron again.  I've been trying to improve myself and make myself a better person and now that everyone saw my interview on ESPN last night, I was just wondering what steps I could take to do that?

My team really did a number on the Pistons last night though.  It's just too bad I wasn't out there to do a number on their fans.

334952[/snapback]

Putting frosting on a peice of crap doesn't make it cake. Your ESPN interview was all gloss and no substance. Your only chance is selling your soul to TD.

Putting frosting on a peice of crap doesn't make it cake.  Your ESPN interview was all gloss and no substance.  Your only chance is selling your soul to TD.

334978[/snapback]

Why would I want to work for a guy named 'Ol Whitey?

How should I go about working on my honesty? It doesn't sound like I came off as sincere.