Free Advice Thursday...

Why would I want to work for a guy named 'Ol Whitey?

Because it would be the unexpected. You know, kinda the opposite of stomping kittens for pleasure.

How should I go about working on my honesty?  It doesn't sound like I came off as sincere.

334984[/snapback]

Take whatever your instict is and don't the contrary. For frame of reference, watch the Seinfeld episode titled "The Opposite." Can't fail.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the CHAMPION Pistons are in any danger of losing to the inferior Pacers, should I sacrifice myself by hurling towards the Pacer bench and thus forcing a 250 lb. pro athlete to 'defend himself' against a 2 oz. plastic cup and/or the nearest 150 lb. Waldo look-a-like?

Darin:

Did he? Or was it the giraffe in the cowboy suit? It wasn't the mime, though. I already know that.

I think he did - though I'm not as good a detective as I'd like to be.

And why not Friday instead of Tuesday?

335010[/snapback]

Because although it happens but once a year, Tuesday is FAT.

If the CHAMPION Pistons are in any danger of losing to the inferior Pacers, should I sacrifice myself by hurling towards the Pacer bench and thus forcing a 250 lb. pro athlete to 'defend himself' against a 2 oz. plastic cup and/or the nearest 150 lb. Waldo look-a-like?

335017[/snapback]

Only if you consider yourself a true fan, my beverage holding friend.

what pray tell is tatooine cantina?

My Question for the masses:  Does anyone else hear the music from the Tatooine Cantina playing in the background when reading posts from certain people?  Thanks in advance for your answers.

334844[/snapback]

You don't know what you are talking about.

Define outperform. I am in the computer industry and feel that Macs are superior (and no I'm anything but a hippie)

Darin:

If you could build a PC for under $1000 that would outperform a Mac that costs TWICE as much, would you build the PC or buy the Mac?

Sincerely,

Mac-H8R in PA

334851[/snapback]

Right now I am disguised as a 50ish white haired male living in Western New York holding down a fairly high profile job. In the past I have been the NBA's leading rebounder; a pro football running back; a pop singer; and a California cult leader with an accomplice named Squeaky.... What charachter should I take on next?

Signed..

Louis Cipher