POLICE STATE BIDEN TRIALS: Corrupt DOJ/FBI/GA DA/CO SC/ME SoS: Trump Indicted 4x.

29 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Well, the dems treat the constitution like it was printed on toilet paper. They believe every document is flushable.

Your friends literally pissed and schitt on the symbol of democracy as the most corrupt politician in US history incited a coup.

image.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Goose….you said it in your very own response. It’s how things are ‘supposed to’ work. Calling Dr Freud! 

Susan Rice: Obama said everything to be done "by the book"

:lol:

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Nah, I'm sure the guy who rips up documents and throws them in the toilet handled all of those documents properly and provided the GSA with everything they asked for...

Maybe he wiped them.  You know, with a cloth...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Anyone have a subscription to WSJ? Looks like they took 10 boxes worth of documents during the search but I can't get to the article.

Not a whole lot more detail in the full WSJ article. But we do know that the WSJ appears to have the best sources here, so I’ll keep watching. 

Just went through and bumped up all of the threads related to Trump's corruption.

Amazes me these people are so loyal after being constantly upstaged by this crook

Fool me once, shame on me.

Fool me a BILLION times, I must be a Trump fan.

Unfreakn believable.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886bd75f9f4b2cc577160

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think Chi is now a process truster, and it ain’t so bad. Stay tuned though.  

Unless there are flaws in the "process" that reflect poorly on dems.  Those are just mistakes that call for no extra scrutiny.

8 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Unless there are flaws in the "process" that reflect poorly on dems.  Those are just mistakes that call for no extra scrutiny.

All institutions are made of people and all people are fallible. Just because somebody screws up or one person in a large group has bad intentions doesn't necessarily mean the entire endeavor is compromised. It is helpful to keep things in context.

As someone who spent the majority of my life believing the Dems are the bad guys and who is now begrudgingly allied to the most incompetent party ever, I have no problem criticizing the dems. 

42 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

All institutions are made of people and all people are fallible. Just because somebody screws up or one person in a large group has bad intentions doesn't necessarily mean the entire endeavor is compromised. It is helpful to keep things in context.

As someone who spent the majority of my life believing the Dems are the bad guys and who is now begrudgingly allied to the most incompetent party ever, I have no problem criticizing the dems. 

Righto, like the collective misunderstanding of the DOJ, FBI, Intelligence Community and major media outlets and the Hunter/Joe Biden story during the run up to the election.  Every durn one of ‘em—party leaders who vetted Biden, the DNC, NYT AND WaPo deep sources, DOJ, CIA etc collectively did the right thing but just did it in the wrong way. 

This kind of thing just, well it just happens sometimes. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Righto, like the collective misunderstanding of the DOJ, FBI, Intelligence Community and major media outlets and the Hunter/Joe Biden story during the run up to the election.  Every durn one of ‘em—party leaders who vetted Biden, the DNC, NYT AND WaPo deep sources, DOJ, CIA etc collectively did the right thing but just did it in the wrong way. 

This kind of thing just, well it just happens sometimes. 

Don't forget the FBI breaking protocol to hurt Clinton and probably hand the 2016 election to Trump. Or the time the DoJ found countless instances of the Trump campaign working with the Russians and did... nothing with it. Or the time the DoJ outlined multiple times when Trump himself committed obstruction of justice but they decided to wait out the statute of limitation for... reasons. Or the time the FBI scuttled the background check of one of Trump's SCOTUS nominees despite more than 4,000 tips.

You know, that DoJ and FBI definitely is in the tank for the Dems, right?