Happy Fourth of July

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

I live quite close to Monticello and am very familiar with Jefferson's life, achievements and expressed views. 

I am quite confident on one thing, and that is that the greatest mind of that time would look at present day Biden, his intellectual capacity,  and say: "WTF."

Notice how the cult isn’t chastising @sherpa

Can only imagine Jefferson’s reaction to this mess:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e7pe7vgcj36vcrhcfe

17 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

@JDHillFan- calling JD - no comment about THE cult leaders Tweet?

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

The base of the Democrat Party - not ONE Boo not one low info lib here calling this embarrassing that he gets a national audience 

If every D is voted out of every local school board, state gov, and DC, the country can be salvaged.  

Until these people are Swept to the ash heap of history the republic is at risk.

Happy 4th!

Never vote Democrat 

@JDHILL3- another message here with a TWEET and likes and loves from fellow cult leaders - @B-Man and DR’s fav @BuffaninSarasota.

Of course - no instigating against fellow likeminded fascists, right JD?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I'm pretty certain Jefferson would react to Trump the same way I have.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You are speaking for...Thomas Jefferson? 

Ok 😕

But hey, you live near Monticello lol 

Typically ignorant.

If you've read his selective writings, it is not too hard to conclude what he would have thought about this intellectually vacuous failure.

Edited by sherpa

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

@JDHillFan- calling JD - no comment about THE cult leaders Tweet?

@JDHILL3- another message here with a TWEET and likes and loves from fellow cult leaders - @B-Man and DR’s fav @BuffaninSarasota.

Of course - no instigating against fellow likeminded fascists, right JD?

Correct. It’s fun to do it to you. Since you present yourself as the most unpleasant, dim, woke-scold here, it’s fun to pull your chain. I don’t care about the others, only you. Looking forward to your next meme barrage. You are good at that. 

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Correct. It’s fun to do it to you. Since you present yourself as the most unpleasant, dim, woke-scold here, it’s fun to pull your chain. I don’t care about the others, only you. Looking forward to your next meme barrage. You are good at that. 

I care about the future of our country and freedom for all.

I know you can give two “trumps” about anything but your self.

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Here I start a nice little thread with some  little known Fourth of July trivia…and the PPP sewer takes it over in no time at all. Amazing! (But a bit expected.)

Proving there is nothing sincere about you or the cult. Own dem libs! 

Idiots

Happy 4th to everyone on this board! While at times we may debate on issues or politics, today we remember that we are all Americans and grateful to be citizens of this nation. America has its challenges but there is no place else I would rather live.

• Agree 2