When Will Trump Be Arrested For Seditious Conspiracy?

He knew he lost 

He got behind a stupid idea to stop the certification, which was illegal 

He then stirred up a blood thirsty mob 

I get political elites don't get prosecuted too much, but he deserves to be in jail 

Will there be fighting in the streets over this? We shall see 

Edited by Tiberius
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Tiberius changed the title to When Will Trump Be Arrested For Seditious Conspiracy?
2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You think DOJ is afraid? 

I think Garland is concerned about the DoJ's image after the abuses during the previous administration. While I would want a "return to normalcy" meaning going after criminals, I do not get the impression he wants to launch the department headfirst into what would be an incredibly messy and political fight.

He may roll up people who get pretty close to Trump, but I am skeptical he would go after Trump himself. Would love to be wrong, though.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So he literally called a mob right at the time and place the election is being certified. Ya, just a coincidence. 

That is not sufficient for even an indictment, nonetheless a conviction.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Asking for a friend: When is the appropriate day to hold a protest rally? 

For causes that the left is sympathetic to: any day, anytime. 

For causes backed by anyone to the right of Bill Maher: whenever the regime, media etc. says it's OK. In other words, never.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

That is not sufficient for even an indictment, nonetheless a conviction.

For sure, but it is a key piece of evidence as part of the conspiracy. A big part really. And they have not gone over how this event was set up yet. The money trail on this should be interesting 

12 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Asking for a friend: When is the appropriate day to hold a protest rally? 

What do you care? 

There's a bigger chance of Jesus coming down from Heaven and ringing my doorbell to ask me to bring him up to speed on what's been happening for the last 2,000 years than there is the DOJ is going to get some sort of conviction against Trump based on the proceedings and "evidence" of this Committee.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There's a bigger chance of Jesus coming down from Heaven and ringing my doorbell to ask me to bring him up to speed on what's been happening for the last 2,000 years than there is the DOJ is going to get some sort of conviction against Trump based on the proceedings and "evidence" of this Committee.  

You watched the hearings? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You claimed it was the wrong time for a protest. A friend of mine is wondering when is the right time? Not me….a friend of mine. 😉

But you could care less why he held a rally there at that time.