The Michael Sussman Trial: Special Counsel Durham's Probe Into The Origins of Russia Collusion Hoax.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I didn't say anything about Mueller's evidence so spare me the diatribe about what I'm arguing in bad faith.  I merely quoted the article linked by whacko where it said he "didn't find sufficient evidence to charge anyone from President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign with conspiracy for coordinating with Russia to influence the 2016 election."

And as for Mueller not feeling he could charge a sitting President, again he clarified that and said that wasn't the case, again he hasn't been sitting for a year-and-a-half and again, where are the charges?  On one hand you're making it seem like what he did was the worst thing ever, but have resigned yourself to them not bothering to pursue it.  How does that jibe with you?

You literally put quotation marks around the word evidence when talking about the Mueller Report.

As to why Trump hasn't been charged yet, that's the big question. Mueller basically wrapped an indictment for obstruction in a nice pretty bow but the DoJ does not seem to be taking it. I have no idea why that is, but if I had to guess, I would say it's because they are chickenshit.

I don't think what Trump did was "the worst thing ever" but it is abundantly clear that he broke the law: we have the evidence for multiple charges, but the people at the top seem to be playing politics and care more about the reputation of the DoJ than justice itself.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You literally put quotation marks around the word evidence when talking about the Mueller Report.

As to why Trump hasn't been charged yet, that's the big question. Mueller basically wrapped an indictment for obstruction in a nice pretty bow but the DoJ does not seem to be taking it. I have no idea why that is, but if I had to guess, I would say it's because they are chickenshit.

I don't think what Trump did was "the worst thing ever" but it is abundantly clear that he broke the law: we have the evidence for multiple charges, but the people at the top seem to be playing politics and care more about the reputation of the DoJ than justice itself.

I did that to say you believe it's damning evidence.

So wait, they are too chickenshit to go after Trump?  What do you think the J6 committee is about and what is the end result many are seeking?  Again, doesn't jibe.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I did that to say you believe it's damning evidence.

So wait, they are too chickenshit to go after Trump?  What do you think the J6 committee is about and what is the end result many are seeking?  Again, doesn't jibe.

Ok, so once again, a criminal investigation by the FBI is completely different than a congressional investigation. They have different purposes, standards, rules, evidence, and burdens.

I think the DoJ is too chickenshit to charge Trump for very clear obstruction of justice. I would guess it's because they want to "restore legitimacy" to the institution and going after a former president would result in accusations of political bias. I think there is nothing they can do to avoid accusations of bias at this point and they should focus instead on enforcing the law. I mean, the FBI has always been seen as a more conservative organization (like most law enforcement) but there are people out there who believe they were in a conspiracy to elect Hillary effing Clinton. People will believe whatever they want, but the DoJ should not care about that and just do its job instead.

The January 6th committee is a congressional committee. It is not a criminal investigation. It does not have to follow the rules and restraint that the FBI does. It also can decide on its own what evidence to provide as opposed to needing to go through the adversarial system of a court and judge. The stated purpose is to understand why January 6th happened and how to stop it in the future. Whether or not they are able to achieve that is something we will have to see, but it is COMPLETELY different than a criminal investigation.

This stuff really isn't that hard to understand. It is absolutely befuddling to me that people continue to conflate the two very different types of investigations.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2022/09/14/us/politics/durham-inquiry-trump-russia.amp.html

What? Winding down? No Gitmo for the perps?? Where’s that Storm you promised us??  😜

Well if Goldman and Savage say so it must be true!

Talk about two Russia collusion spewing hacks.

But sure...... Julie Kelly!

Of course bupkis on the FBI taking on Danchenko as a CHS AFTER he already lied to them.

Everything is on the up and up.

Not even a smidgen of corruption as Barry would say, right?

Edited by DRsGhost

40 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

You know how you guys always mock the latest Trump investigations? "This time we really got him!"

Well, this time you really didn't get Hillary. Again.

You know how you also say "No one cares?"

Well, this time really no one cares. It's over. "Hillary's emails" "Benghazi." Haha, nobody's listening (except Julie Kelly and her stay-at-home-mom army)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yep, still a hoax in this thread too. And swamp juries will always help bolster the illusion.

Keep swallowing that load deep leftists!

Prosecutor brings a case so weak that his subordinates quit because they don’t want to be a part of it. Then loses the case. 

Galaxy brained geniuses: it was the jury’s fault. 

• 3 months later...