So far it looks like Von Miller is impressed with Buffalo.

Tipster19

20 hours ago, Greg S said:

This was done for Jan/Feb. Sure watching Miller sack Wilson, Jones, Tua, or any other QB from Sept to Dec will be nice but this is a Jan/Feb signing. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

They need him to play hard all-year. I'm sure he will. NOBODY guarantees $130M for 3 weeks work. I'm sure he'll be rotated so he's not worn down. Bills aren't stupid. When December rolls around, and he has 2 sacks, nobody will be happy, particularly Miller.    

Just now, Ross Murdock said:

They need him to play hard all-year. I'm sure he will. NOBODY guarantees $130M for 3 weeks work. I'm sure he'll be rotated so he's not worn down. Bills aren't stupid. When December rolls around, and he has 2 sacks, nobody will be happy, particularly Miller.    

Absolutely they want and need him to have a good/great regular season. But his contract on if its a good or bad deal will be determined by what happens in Jan/Feb. 

58 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Absolutely they want and need him to have a good/great regular season. But his contract on if its a good or bad deal will be determined by what happens in Jan/Feb. 

I not quite sure if ppl expect to see him on the sidelines until the playoffs but no way that is happening.   it would not shock me to see him play less in the rotation in blowouts (I think that is prudent)

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

If you turned the clip off halfway you heard that.

He gave the same candid response we've heard over n over here. Nobody wants to live in BUFFALO, especially if they didn't grow up here, especially if theyre a multimillionaire.

Player begrudgingly comes here... realizes our fan base is rabid... surprised by a fairly friendly community.... some good food.... family vibes.... then they stay.

Took Jim Kelly over 2 years to do this. Now he's what outsider think of when they think Buffalo.

Von Did said a lot of this, just on warp speed.

I watched the whole thing. He started off telling you his own thoughts then devolved into the PR talking points that make everyone happy.  Is it a problem today? No.  Does it give me concern if things don't go to plan at some point? Yes.

15 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Player begrudgingly comes here... realizes our fan base is rabid... surprised by a fairly friendly community.... some good food.... family vibes.... then they stay.

Lindy Ruff still has a house here and, until recently, so did Kurt Schulz. So we got that going for us.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.