Listening to Greg Cosell today about 2022 draft class WRs

I’ve been listening to plenty of Greg Cosell lately, Tape Heads is a great podcast. Anyways, there are two guys he really does not like, Drake London and Chris Olave, and I totally agree with him. They both seem way over ranked. He just doesn’t see it with London and more or less said that Olave plays way too soft. Hopefully they’re both gone anyways when we pick at 25. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/16/2022 at 8:41 AM, BringBackFergy said:

I tend to think the “DK Metcalf” and “Tyreek Hill” types will convert over to the NFL game better than the “Josh Gordon” types. I like the kid from Alabama, Ohio State and the other kid from the SEC. They show good burst, escapability and quick feet. 

This.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/15/2022 at 11:10 PM, Chicken Boo said:

Funny thing is, the Bills are now the type of stable franchise Pickens could thrive in. 

His talent isn't in question.

I’m starting to think he could go in the 1st but bills are in sweet spot to get him, and develop him

On 4/15/2022 at 1:37 PM, Paul Costa said:

Pretty sure I remember Joe Marino saying he didn’t think he was a good fit for Bills. And Marino is really connected to UGA. Process related 

Get diggs and Davis to put him under their wing 

🤔

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I have been wanting Jameson Williams for a while now but it seems a near certainty he will be gone.

Pickens is the guy that I want.  Good speed, great size, physical run blocker and can pluck the ball out of the air with the best of them.

He has been a baller since day 1 and I think he will be a legitimate #1 WR in this league for years to come.

He very well may be available by the time the Bills pick.

And if either Walker or Breece Hall are available with the 2nd pick, get two more CB’s with picks 2-4.

Edited by Magox
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

Just read the Todd McShay and Mel Kiper mock draft,  it had the Bills select Pickens at 57 (had Booth at 25).

I took the exact same in my mock but I think the media is just now catching up to the teams view and Pickens is rising 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

Just read the Todd McShay and Mel Kiper mock draft,  it had the Bills select Pickens at 57 (had Booth at 25).

I'm now a fan of their mock and no longer think they are dumb

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/19/2022 at 7:02 AM, CapeBreton said:

I’ve been listening to plenty of Greg Cosell lately, Tape Heads is a great podcast. Anyways, there are two guys he really does not like, Drake London and Chris Olave, and I totally agree with him. They both seem way over ranked. He just doesn’t see it with London and more or less said that Olave plays way too soft. Hopefully they’re both gone anyways when we pick at 25. 

I think both will be gone. I really like and respect Cosell's takes. He is very knowledgeable and seems to do his homework. I was surprised by his Olave take. 

4 hours ago, Einstein's Dog said:

JustiJusti like  read the Todd McShay and Mel Kiper mock draft,  it had the Bills select Pickens at 57 (had Booth at 25).

i like booth oops both of those picks. I'd be pretty happy with those picks.

Booth would be an excellent pick at 25.  Hernias heal.  I had one at 24 due to my knucklehead powerlifting days.  Mine was a lot worse than a sports hernia.  Mine had the intestines pressing through my lower abdomen.  Sports hernias as easier to heal.  

I was back six months later

deadlifting and squatting.  I hope other teams are afraid of him.

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Booth would be an excellent pick at 25.  Hernias heal.  I had one at 24 due to my knucklehead powerlifting days.  Mine was a lot worse than a sports hernia.  Mine had the intestines pressing through my lower abdomen.  Sports hernias as easier to heal.  

I was back six months later

deadlifting and squatting.  I hope other teams are afraid of him.

Locked on NFL did a live mock last week and he went to the eagles. Trying not to get my hopes up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.