Listening to Greg Cosell today about 2022 draft class WRs

78thealltimegreat

8 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

Just read the Todd McShay and Mel Kiper mock draft,  it had the Bills select Pickens at 57 (had Booth at 25).

I'm now a fan of their mock and no longer think they are dumb

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/19/2022 at 7:02 AM, CapeBreton said:

I’ve been listening to plenty of Greg Cosell lately, Tape Heads is a great podcast. Anyways, there are two guys he really does not like, Drake London and Chris Olave, and I totally agree with him. They both seem way over ranked. He just doesn’t see it with London and more or less said that Olave plays way too soft. Hopefully they’re both gone anyways when we pick at 25. 

I think both will be gone. I really like and respect Cosell's takes. He is very knowledgeable and seems to do his homework. I was surprised by his Olave take. 

Booth would be an excellent pick at 25.  Hernias heal.  I had one at 24 due to my knucklehead powerlifting days.  Mine was a lot worse than a sports hernia.  Mine had the intestines pressing through my lower abdomen.  Sports hernias as easier to heal.  

I was back six months later

deadlifting and squatting.  I hope other teams are afraid of him.

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Booth would be an excellent pick at 25.  Hernias heal.  I had one at 24 due to my knucklehead powerlifting days.  Mine was a lot worse than a sports hernia.  Mine had the intestines pressing through my lower abdomen.  Sports hernias as easier to heal.  

I was back six months later

deadlifting and squatting.  I hope other teams are afraid of him.

Locked on NFL did a live mock last week and he went to the eagles. Trying not to get my hopes up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.