Is Bulaga a realistic target?

GreggTX

For an Inuit hunter a beluga is a serious target…., for Beane? Not so much…, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

At right tackle?

I think Spencer Brown is the answer at right tackle, and I think the Bills agree.  Tommy Doyle is not yet considered a sure thing as a backup swing tackle, but he improved during the season and he's got a chance to develop further.  With the money the Bills have spent in other areas of the roster, I just think offensive tackle is an area where they think they can stand pat.

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Dude.  Spencer Brown started 10 games last year.   Line was better when he was in there, worse when he was out. 

Brown is The Man To Beat as our RT starter unless he regresses, gets injured (avert - back injury always a worry), or Tommy Doyle falls through a Wrinkle in Time and emerges as the Reincarnation of Forrest Gregg, Spencer "Too Tall" Brown is our starting right tackle.

Second, when Beane says we're pretty well right at the cap and we're looking forward to the draft, Believe Him.

We may sign a few more "vet minimum" guys where the guy we sign bumps ~= amount of cap out of the top 51.

It's not inconceiveable that we make a trade if someone comes along with a deal that makes sense for us.

But otherwise, when Beane says we're right at the cap and we're done, We're Done.

Yet Duke Johnson, Greg Mancz, Case Keenum and Jamison Crowder say ‘Hi!’🙌 today..

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yet Duke Johnson, Greg Mancz, Case Keenum and Jamison Crowder say ‘Hi!’🙌 today..

Beane said he had backup QB included in that cap figure.  

Prettysure Jamison Crowder is the only one that’s not a cap-neutral “vet minimum” type signing, will be interesting to see what he signed for.  “Up to $4M” can mean a lot of things

7 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

I think Spencer Brown is the answer at right tackle, and I think the Bills agree.  Tommy Doyle is not yet considered a sure thing as a backup swing tackle, but he improved during the season and he's got a chance to develop further.  With the money the Bills have spent in other areas of the roster, I just think offensive tackle is an area where they think they can stand pat.

You missed my joke and I don't blame you cause it wasn't very good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.