πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7mtckoizz0xf0jm2fk5
Β 

Gym Jordan loves people like you.Β 

Maybe. I don’t know the man. Β Now, sing with me:

Β 

So I can ask myself, really, what is going wrong
With this world that we livin' in? People keep on givin' in
Makin' wrong decisions, only visions of them dividends
Not respectin' each other, deny thy brother
A war is goin' on, but the reason's undercover
The truth is kept secret, and swept under the rug
If you never know truth, then you never know love
Where's the love, y'all? Come on (I don't know)
And where's the truth, y'all? Come on (I don't know)
And where's the love y'all?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Maybe. I don’t know the man. Β Now, sing with me:

Β 

So I can ask myself, really, what is going wrong
With this world that we livin' in? People keep on givin' in
Makin' wrong decisions, only visions of them dividends
Not respectin' each other, deny thy brother
A war is goin' on, but the reason's undercover
The truth is kept secret, and swept under the rug
If you never know truth, then you never know love
Where's the love, y'all? Come on (I don't know)
And where's the truth, y'all? Come on (I don't know)
And where's the love y'all?

Classic Leo - hypocrite.

Β 

Funny, you didn’t want to use this song from Black Eyed PeasΒ will.i.am:

Β 

Β 

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

One has severe TDS if they think a valid reply is a video about trump, in a thread about Biden.

Β 

Β 

Oh wait - you had no issue with Leo quoting a song and playing dumb?

Β 

Hey freak - you define TDS.

Β 

Β 

Β 

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Classic Leo - hypocrite.

Β 

Funny, you didn’t want to use this song from Black Eyed PeasΒ will.i.am:

Β 

Β 

I haven’t heard that song before, but even if I had, I would not have shared the Β lyrics as it was not relevant to the message I was sending to you.

Β 

I offer the following in the spirit of friendship and respect associated with the first Peas song I mentioned: Β Some things in life are complicated with deep, hidden meanings. Sometimes, though, a song is just a song. Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I haven’t heard that song before, but even if I had, I would not have shared the Β lyrics as it was not relevant to the message I was sending to you.

Β 

I offer the following in the spirit of friendship and respect associated with the first Peas song I mentioned: Β Some things in life are complicated with deep, hidden meanings. Sometimes, though, a song is just a song. Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

And Gym Jordon LOVES you, Leo!Β 

Β 

Gym loves his fellow hacks!Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

We've been stuck on page 131 for over a week.

Β 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, BONNIE? KAREN PSYOP?

Β 

Meanwhile:

Β 

Dan is right.Β 

Β 

Β 

It's over. The Biden Impeachment thing.

I was in favor of the so-called impeachment inquiry. I thought there was enough smoke to investigate.

Hunter and his attorney just called Comer's bluff. I can think of no reason why Comer's investigators wouldn't be salivating at the thought of grilling Hunter live on TV unless they simply don't have any true damning evidence to to confront him with.

The Republicans will stall and let the clock run out on this so Trump will still be able to riff on the "Biden Crime Family" in his rallies without actually having to show that what they've got is ... nuthin.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I was in favor of the so-called impeachment inquiry. I thought there was enough smoke to investigate.

Hunter and his attorney just called Comer's bluff. I can think of no reason why Comer's investigators wouldn't be salivating at the thought of grilling Hunter live on TV unless they simply don't have any true damning evidence to to confront him with.

The Republicans will stall and let the clock run out on this so Trump will still be able to riff on the "Biden Crime Family" in his rallies without actually having to show that what they've got is ... nuthin.

Β 

Oh, it's not over Frank ->Β Karen Psyop needs something to PSYOP because EVERYTHING IS A PSYOP when it comes to Karen and the kult - lmao

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Comer subpoenad Hunter. If he wasn't ready for Hunter's testimony, then he needed to get statements from all the other witnesses - "Hunter's financial manager" - first.

I don't know if Comer is a lawyer (if he is, he's a bad one), but the committee staff has plenty of them, and they just got schooled.

Β 

The intellectual capabilities of these individuals appear to be significantly lacking.

Β 

Β 

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And Gym Jordon LOVES you, Leo!Β 

You said that, yesterday.Β  Remember?

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

Gym loves his fellow hacks!

You said that, yesterday.Β  And again today, in the same message?Β 

Β 

You seem stuck here.Β  Three Jordan references and a Black Eyed Peas song unrelated to the subject matter.Β  It's like kindness is your kryptonite.

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Β 

You seem stuck here.Β  Three Jordan references and a Black Eyed Peas song unrelated to the subject matter.Β  It's like kindness is your kryptonite.

Β 

Β 

If there were mods here, I'd hope they would be banning meme postings. I don't need any more Black Eyed Peas or Trump memes.

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Nah, it's far from over. One could argue that it's just getting started.Β  You're correct on the Biden Crime Family angle, of course.Β  That's the smart political play.Β 

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If there were mods here, I'd hope they would be banning meme postings. I don't need any more Black Eyed Peas or Trump memes.

I ignore the 5 or 7 regular memes in BillSy's repertoire, but mindless posting for some is an art form.Β  Β In fairness, while he whiffed on the Peas song, he linked a music video, not a meme.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

This is what happens when you get yourself caught in a pretzel.

Β 

Did you forget that you wrote this:

Β 

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The process has to be honored, and a subpoena is a subpoena.

Β 

You emphasize the importance of Hunter complying with the process and subpoena, yet overlook the fact that Gym disregarded his own.

Β 

It's evident that you're not comfortable with being challenged.

Β 

So deflect andΒ sing us a love song... apparently, that's what hacks do!

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This is what happens when you get yourself caught in a pretzel.

Β 

Did you forget that you wrote this:

Β 

Β 

You emphasize the importance of Hunter complying with the process and subpoena, yet overlook the fact that Gym disregarded his own.

Β 

It's evident that you're not comfortable with being challenged.

Β 

So deflect andΒ sing us a love song... apparently, that's what hacks do!

That was your Jordan reference?  🀣  When you cleverly replace the J with a G I really have no idea what you're talking about, or where your mind is taking you.

Β 

There is a process for dealing with congressmen who ignore subpoenas.Β  It's being followed, and punishment, if warranted, follows.Β  Stay tuned.Β 

Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That was your Jordan reference?  🀣  When you cleverly replace the J with a G I really have no idea what you're talking about, or where your mind is taking you.

Β 

There is a process for dealing with congressmen who ignore subpoenas.Β  It's being followed, and punishment, if warranted, follows.Β  Stay tuned.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

You try so hard.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Imagine That: 'Unusual' Chinese Payment to Biden Flagged

Β 

3f4fc1e4-e8ea-49f0-8adf-8d8985ae2094-450

Β 

The talking heads at the alphabet networks now have yet another inconvenient bit of data to either ignore or try to explain away as β€œnot a smoking gun” in the ongoing saga of Biden Inc.

Β 

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/11/30/imagine-that-unusual-chinese-payment-to-biden-flagged-n595703

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just like finding clothing fibers or a fingerprint linked to a suspect at a crime scene, remember always....that's not evidence!

Β 

:lol:

Β 

Β 

Still waiting for any useful idiot anywhere, not here because they're ignored, to tell us exactly what business the Biden family is in?

Β 

What products or services do those myriad of LLCs provide?

Β 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Just like finding clothing fibers or a fingerprint linked to a suspect at a crime scene, remember always....that's not evidence!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Still waiting for any useful idiot anywhere, not here because they're ignored, to tell us exactly what business the Biden family is in?

Β 

What products or services do those myriad of LLCs provide?

Β 

Β 

"Is that it?!Β  A few fibers/fingerprints?!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1