πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

Β 

Weiss with the King-chigoose-like excuse of we just made mistakes in letting statute of limitations expire with Hunter Biden.

Β 

Meanwhile investigations and indictments of the orange dude move at the speed of light.

Β 

Useful idiots think that you're stupid.

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Weiss with the King-chigoose-like excuse of we just made mistakes in letting statute of limitations expire with Hunter Biden.

Β 

Meanwhile investigations and indictments of the orange dude move at the speed of light.

Β 

Useful idiots think that you're stupid.

Who appointed Weiss?

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Hunter hunter
Hunter

Β 

Where is the evidence that Joe Biden did anything wrong?

Β 

These things take time, John. Β The Mueller Investigation was nearly 2 years in the making in clearing Trump. Β Kenneth Starr took 4. Β  Β 
Β 

Let’s see where this goes, and respect the time that it takes to get answers Americans deserve. Β  This is the process we follow politically. Β 

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Where is the evidence that Joe Biden did anything wrong?

They can’t find it yet.

Β 

Trump’s DOJ couldn’t either.

Β 

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is how Donald Trump himself

As do his supporters.

Β 

Β 

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

These things take time, John. Β The Mueller Investigation was nearly 2 years in the making in clearing Trump. Β Kenneth Starr took 4. Β  Β 
Β 

Let’s see where this goes, and respect the time that it takes to get answers Americans deserve. Β  This is the process we follow politically. Β 

I’ve got no problem with investigations. The problem I have is everything points to Hunter Biden doing something fishy and the Republicans are trying to equate that to Joe Biden is doing something fishy when they have absolutely no proof of it and they’re trying to portray it as such.
Β 

Hunter did something wrong make him pay for it the guy is a screwup but stop saying that you have proof on Joe Biden when you don’t

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I’ve got no problem with investigations. The problem I have is everything points to Hunter Biden doing something fishy and the Republicans are trying to equate that to Joe Biden is doing something fishy when they have absolutely no proof of it and they’re trying to portray it as such.
Β 

Hunter did something wrong make him pay for it the guy is a screwup but stop saying that you have proof on Joe Biden when you don’t

I don’t think you’re correct, but let’s assume you are. Β Suddenly you’re squeamish about politicians alleging something that isn’t true? Β 

Β 

No, the republican leadership has to see this through. Β Β It’s just the way things are done. Β What’s the harm in all this? Β 

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t think you’re correct, but let’s assume you are. Β Suddenly you’re squeamish about politicians alleging something that isn’t true? Β 

Β 

No, the republican leadership has to see this through. Β Β It’s just the way things are done. Β What’s the harm in all this? Β 

Once again, I have no problem with the investigationS

Β 

Just the bad faith argument

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Once again, I have no problem with the investigationS

Β 

Just the bad faith argument

We’ll put aside the investigation isn’t finished yet, and some feel it’s just ramping up. Β Be that as it may, do you have problems with all bad faith arguments, or only the ones not made by democrats?Β 
Β 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Β 

The harm is clearly to your party, Leo.

Β 

Americans are evidently weary of the current state of affairs, and voting results since 2018 reflect this sentiment.
Β 

Β 

Β 

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Then there is nothing but upside for you. Onwards.Β 

MAGA makes it so easy.

Β 

With groomers like MAGA Mike, Crooked Jimmy Comer, Gym Jordan, MAGA Queen MGT, Lauren handjob Boebert and Conald Trump - what could go wrong?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by BillStime

59 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We’ll put aside the investigation isn’t finished yet, and some feel it’s just ramping up. Β Be that as it may, do you have problems with all bad faith arguments, or only the ones not made by democrats?Β 
Β 

I’m just not into conspiracy theories
Β 

Whenever the Mueller report came out, I took it on its face value

They are getting really antsy. Β This week or so, Hunter, Joe's brother and their business associates will br supeneaed (sp?).If they can trace money through the mafia front groups, they sure as hell can trace it through the amateur Β Biden Mafia.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Westside said:

Crooked ass pos biden family.Β 

Β 

Imagine stealing donations intended for St. Jude

Β 

Β 

This family disgracefully stole money from children with cancer. Their actions were are vile, and fueled by their insatiable greed.

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.ca54c6420fa497c1505fff7de2b2b2d9.jpeg

Β 

And you endorse this.

Β 

Disgusting.

Β 

Β 

Β 

πŸ‘†πŸ˜…πŸ€‘

Β 

85vpiy.jpg

Β 

Β 

On 9/29/2023 at 1:55 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

shady PAC's playing charity?

Β 

On 11/1/2023 at 10:00 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

PACS, Charities, lobbyist, and think tanks.Β  mostly funded by the same small sub section of the top quintile.

Β 

Β 

On 10/25/2023 at 1:05 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

Was wondering when the folks told what to do by PACS and charities (funded by war mongers and military industrial companies) finally understand they expect representation for the money and effort to get them in power.Β  and it isn't them or their social issues.

Β 

Β 

image.png.0239381d6a5a7e3b13ee5189362b2af6.png

Β 

smfh

Β 

Β 

• Eyeroll 1