πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

Why Was Ukraine's Top Prosecutor Fired? The Issue At The Heart Of The Dispute Gripping Washington

Β 

https://www.rferl.org/a/why-was-ukraine-top-prosecutor-fired-viktor-shokin/30181445.html

Β 

But sources ranging from former Obama administration officials to an anti-corruption advocate in Ukraine say the official, Viktor Shokin, was ousted for the opposite reason Trump and his allies claim.

Β 

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Β 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/03/what-really-happened-when-biden-forced-out-ukraines-top-prosecutor/3785620002/

• Like (+1) 1

Notice how the Left has suddenly shifted focus to the tapes? The Republicans didn’t make up the idea of tapes. What does their existence, or non existence, have to do with this? It’s a side issue. (But I do find it odd that a source would come up with a VERY specific number of tapes as opposed to just saying there’s one.)Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

47 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So globalist and war hawks didnt like him. what exactly was he not prosecuting, or prosecuting?

Β 

Β 

like some actual details?

Β 

why wouldnt they want him investigating Burisma, the US politicians' kids on it, the ties to the big guy, or the geopolitical ramifications of that group's energy agenda.Β  and that was all after the Clinton/Nulan Euromaiden?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

As a former Soviet republic, Ukraine was rife with corruption. Eventually, the people got fed up with it and wanted Ukraine to shift away from Russia and to the West.
Β 

The post-Euromaidan government wasn’t as corrupt as previous governments but it was still fairly corrupt. Additionally, it seemed to have little interest in prosecuting the corruption of previous officials and the oligarchs. I do not believe Shokin prosecuted a single corruption case as top prosecutor.Β 
Β 

After Russia’s first invasion, the US took advantage of its soft power to deliver an ultimatum that its allies wanted but didn’t have the power to make. They made US aid conditional on the ouster of Shokin.

Β 

The irony of having Biden deliver the ultimatum was that it would make it more likely (not less) that Hunter would be in an investigation since Shokin’s β€œinvestigation” of Burisma was only for the period of time before Hunter joined and also wasn’t really making any progress (since Shokin didn’t seem interested in prosecuting corruption).

Β 

All of this is public knowledge and well documented. If you have people telling you otherwise, it’s a good sign they aren’t worth listening to.Β 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Haha (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

As a former Soviet republic, Ukraine was rife with corruption. Eventually, the people got fed up with it and wanted Ukraine to shift away from Russia and to the West.
Β 

The post-Euromaidan government wasn’t as corrupt as previous governments but it was still fairly corrupt. Additionally, it seemed to have little interest in prosecuting the corruption of previous officials and the oligarchs. I do not believe Shokin prosecuted a single corruption case as top prosecutor.Β 
Β 

After Russia’s first invasion, the US took advantage of its soft power to deliver an ultimatum that its allies wanted but didn’t have the power to make. They made US aid conditional on the ouster of Shokin.

Β 

The irony of having Biden deliver the ultimatum was that it would make it more likely (not less) that Hunter would be in an investigation since Shokin’s β€œinvestigation” of Burisma was only for the period of time before Hunter joined and also wasn’t really making any progress (since Shokin didn’t seem interested in prosecuting corruption).

Β 

All of this is public knowledge and well documented. If you have people telling you otherwise, it’s a good sign they aren’t worth listening to.Β 

Nice thesis paper there Hawk. The claim is NOT that Shokin would’ve investigated Hunter. Please insert another quarter and try again.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nice thesis paper there Hawk. The claim is NOT that Shokin would’ve investigated Hunter. Please insert another quarter and try again.Β 

Literally answering the question I quoted asking why people wanted him gone. Sorry that doesn’t fit whatever agenda you’re pushing here.Β 

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Biden apologists paint a picture of a noble person pursing a noble cause through noble deeds with good intentions.Β  The make it sound like everything was on the up and up. Β Β 

Β 

Which makes me wonder why Trump was impeached for asking questions about the arrangements between various people, the firing of the prosecutor, and the involvement of Biden & family in the affairs of Ukraine?Β  What exactly was wrong with that?Β  After his call with Zelensky, CIA operative Eric Ciaramella blows the whistle on the phone call.Β  And Col. Vindman piles on with his patriotic testimony.Β  Over some alleged quid pro quo that Zelensky said did not exist.Β 

Β 

If everything was copacetic then why did the Intelligence Community get their panties in a bunch when somebody came poking around the story asking questions and looking for details?Β  If there was no "quid" lurking in the shadows then how could there be a "pro quo"? Β 

Β 

Β 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Literally answering the question I quoted asking why people wanted him gone. Sorry that doesn’t fit whatever agenda you’re pushing here.Β 

Hilarious! I have no agenda. I’m just looking at the evidence. You know…follow the science!Β 

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Biden apologists paint a picture of a noble person pursing a noble cause through noble deeds with good intentions.Β  The make it sound like everything was on the up and up. Β Β 

Β 

Which makes me wonder why Trump was impeached for asking questions about the arrangements between various people, the firing of the prosecutor, and the involvement of Biden & family in the affairs of Ukraine?Β  What exactly was wrong with that?Β  After his call with Zelensky, CIA operative Eric Ciaramella blows the whistle on the phone call.Β  And Col. Vindman piles on with his patriotic testimony.Β  Over some alleged quid pro quo that Zelensky said did not exist.Β 

Β 

If everything was copacetic then why did the Intelligence Community get their panties in a bunch when somebody came poking around the story asking questions and looking for details?Β  If there was no "quid" lurking in the shadows then how could there be a "pro quo"? Β 

Β 

Β 

Basically everything here is false. But it’s not surprising since we’re dealing with the β€œfeelings don’t care about your facts” crowd.Β 
Β 

Biden was enacting US foreign policy in accordance with the wishes of the president and our allies. It’s not some

noble endeavor, it was his job.Β 
Β 

Trump wasn’t impeached for β€œasking questions,” he was impeached for trying to use the powers of his office for personal gain.Β 
Β 

I honestly don’t know where you all get this nonsense but you’re all so very willing to eat it up.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Basically everything here is false. But it’s not surprising since we’re dealing with the β€œfeelings don’t care about your facts” crowd.Β 
Β 

Biden was enacting US foreign policy in accordance with the wishes of the president and our allies. It’s not some

noble endeavor, it was his job.Β 
Β 

Trump wasn’t impeached for β€œasking questions,” he was impeached for trying to use the powers of his office for personal gain.Β 
Β 

I honestly don’t know where you all get this nonsense but you’re all so very willing to eat it up.

Β I think you're in denial.Β  Joe Biden is as crooked as a $3 bill.Β 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Β I think you're in denial.Β  Joe Biden is as crooked as a $3 bill.Β 

If they had actual evidence of this, the House would already be doing prime time hearings.Β 
Β 

So weird how they won’t repeat these claims when under oath.Β 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

@ChiGooseΒ again is a fully demoralized useful idiot. No matter what evidence continues to pile up, not only is he incapable of seeing it, he'll call YOU a moron for having basic observational skills.

Β 

Β 

This is high praise coming from you. I’d be worried if you ever agreed with me.Β 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

If they had actual evidence of this, the House would already be doing prime time hearings.Β 
Β 

So weird how they won’t repeat these claims when under oath.Β 

. first you have to rehearse in the basement and get a Hollywood production crew to make some edited videos to support it.

Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Β 

So weird how they won’t repeat these claims when under oath.

I don't think they're in any hurry as its still in the investigations stage.Β  I expect they'll gather a complete case before presenting it in order to ensure it sticks.Β  A complete and thorough investigation that the NY Times, Washington Post, and other major media outlets can't ignore with their pretend the story doesn't exist non-coverage. Β Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I don't think they're in any hurry as its still in the investigations stage.Β  I expect they'll gather a complete case before presenting it in order to ensure it sticks.Β  A complete and thorough investigation that the NY Times, Washington Post, and other major media outlets can't ignore with their pretend the story doesn't exist non-coverage. Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Do they have the tapes or no?

Β 

Β 

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Β 

Β 

Sure they will. Will this be before or after the tooth fairy’s testimony?

Β 

According to them, there is already tons of evidence. It’s so obvious that people like me who are skeptical deserve mocking and derision.
Β 

They also think Biden is weak. And unlike with Republicans, proving Biden committed crimes will hurt his candidacy in the Dem primary.Β 
Β 

If they have what they say they have, they could end Biden’s campaign now and halt his agenda for the rest of his term.Β 
Β 

But they won’t for some reason…

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

What family business are the Bidens in? Still waiting to hear about the products and services they provide and why they needed to be paid by foreign nationals via a labyrinth of LLCs?

10 million to a shady company on his 2017 amended taxes?

Β 

And not one journalist is even interested in finding out more about that company.Β 

Β 

Alt left media says speaking fees, but No receipts.

Β 

Β 

Just now, Chris farley said:

10 million to a shady company on his 2017 amended taxes?

Β 

And not one journalist is even interested in finding out more about that company.Β 

Β 

Alt left media says speaking fees, but No receipts.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Even if they were all just speaking fees, why were Joe's granddaughter, daughter in law and brother paid by foreign nationals for Joe's speaking fees?

• Like (+1) 1