Here’s a couple of moves that make sense to me.

Tipster19

Nobody is gonna trade for Bradberry with that contract, he's likely to get cut as this is a cap-reset year for the Giants.

Well, maybe the Rams would trade their 2030 1st rounder for him, if they even still have it.

12 minutes ago, 947 said:

Nobody is gonna trade for Bradberry with that contract, he's likely to get cut as this is a cap-reset year for the Giants.

Well, maybe the Rams would trade their 2030 1st rounder for him, if they even still have it.

It’s hiding on the shelf behind their trophy 

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

You want to spend your first rd pick on a player just so he can take on double teams and allow Ed to rush?  Tough start. 

kirk is solid but I’d rather not spend 10M+ on the dude.  I’d take him for 5M

love me Penny. I was furious when seattle took him in rd 1. Was hoping he’d slip to top of 3.  It would come circle for me if he were the rb on our first SB title.  Dunno how much he’ll cost though.  

sure, let Shaq battle for a roster spot @ vet minimum 

bradberrys cap hit is 21M with one year left.  Maybe extend him and lower the hit?  He wasn’t good last year though.  I dunno if I’d want to pay him more than 5-6M a year tbh,  

bradberrys hit for the giants isn’t the same as it would be for a trade partner. Previously paid bonus amortization stays behind (signing and restructure) and new money is the new team (ie salary and roster bonus)

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, NewEra said:

You want to spend your first rd pick on a player just so he can take on double teams and allow Ed to rush?  Tough start. 

kirk is solid but I’d rather not spend 10M+ on the dude.  I’d take him for 5M

love me Penny. I was furious when seattle took him in rd 1. Was hoping he’d slip to top of 3.  It would come circle for me if he were the rb on our first SB title.  Dunno how much he’ll cost though.  

sure, let Shaq battle for a roster spot @ vet minimum 

bradberrys cap hit is 21M with one year left.  Maybe extend him and lower the hit?  He wasn’t good last year though.  I dunno if I’d want to pay him more than 5-6M a year tbh,  

We’ll, I hope when they say he can absorb double teams that that means he commands double teams. That is, if not doubled he’ll ruin the play. Run or pass. I’m hoping he is that kind of player but IDK? A Marcel Darius at his peak without the constant ganja would be an excellent player at 25…. The kid is kind of famous so I think he’s pretty good….

2 hours ago, Mickey said:

Exactly. It happens every year, DT's go sooner than predicted. 

Did Barmore go sooner than predicted when the Pats got him at #38, first DT drafted last year?

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

Wait, I lost?’   Put me back in coach!  I can’t do better

???

You don't want to go first class?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.