WHAT A MESS

Irv

Feel free to rant about anything you like on this thread.   There are so many disasters created by Demented Biden, His Squad, Pelosi, Schumer, and their Commie Buddies I’m having trouble tracking them. what a mess.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Politicians who go into office broke and leave office multimillionaires. Nobody ever wonders how that happens. I’m talking about both sides of the aisle. I can’t stand either side, both lie, steal and corrupt as hell. You can probably name all the honest politicians on one hand. And we allow it to happen!!!!

Thank you Irv for this thread. I feel much better now. 👍🏻

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

You really need to think of some other catch phrases though we all know it's a mess .

Not trying to bash I just don't want you stuck in a repetitive train of thought or action like a couple others here if you know where i'm coming from !! 🤔

I think term limits would be a good thing to break up the good ole boys clubs they have in politics just not sure how long they should be allowed to stay in office ! But definitely not long enough to draw a pension with full benefits that needs to go away seeing as some here have noted that they come in broke & become millionaires !! 

The only thing that could be bad about that is you might wind up with a bunch of new bees like AOC or the squad in general & seeing as AOC's latest thoughts i heard & read about she still doesn't have a clue & as a politician she makes a better bar tender or waitress !! 

22 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Worst president ever- and he doesn’t even care, because it furthers his globalist agenda to put America last...👎

Fight Russia by making deals with Iran and Venezuela!

• Like (+1) 1

Leaders, Trudeau in this case, who apologize  on behalf of me and our country for  sins of years ago. I did not committ them, they were not sins at the time, (example...internment of some Japanese after Pearl Harbour)  and now give away my tax money by the billions to compensate another generation entirely. 

My only hope is that someone will apologize to my grandkids for all the tax money wasted apologizing for my ancestors. 

Thanks Irv.

• Like (+1) 2

You know what to really grinds my gears, Irv? The chip shortage. I was planning on buying an expensive fancy vehicle this year which is not gonna happen now because of this ridiculous chip shortage. People can't even get their check engine lights off because there aren't chips to repair vehicles. 

What a mess 

• Like (+1) 1

I get a bit peeved when I see some of the takes in the media and online that are ignorantly American-centric.  Most events that occur overseas are not tied to Hillary, Biden or Trump or covid in the USA or our elections or our favorite American conspiracy of the day.  Truth is, most always it’s not about us.  The world is a big place with a whole lot of competing interests and goals.