IF WE ONLY HAD A LEADER LIKE ZELENSKYY

Irv

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I missed this during Biden’s SOTU.  

Ah - now we know why Big Ditz didn’t post the entire conversation because it doesn’t fit his pathetic narrative. 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ah - now we know why Big Ditz didn’t post the entire conversation because it doesn’t fit his pathetic narrative. 

Your response is kinda trash.  And you and context - hahahahaha sure dude.  Post another meme or "Trump said..." quotes as reasons why Ukraine is about to fall.    

I've got 2 years of you clowns trashing freedom and the Constitution.  This leads the pack. 

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Your response is kinda trash.  And you and context - hahahahaha sure dude.  Post another meme or "Trump said..." quotes as reasons why Ukraine is about to fall.    

I've got 2 years of you clowns trashing freedom and the Constitution.  This leads the pack. 

As requested:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886lol0vlntbf1awsjoha

31 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Poor guy.. all that racist oppression must have been brutal on the way to a Harvard law degree and high paying lawyer job after school. I mean the system is really keeping him down. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/5/2022 at 8:16 AM, Irv said:

Instead we have a demented, weak, bum.  A total bum who will say and do anything to acquiesce to whoever tells him what to do.  This guy is humiliating to the entire country.   Ashamed.  What a mess.  

great thread