January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

Nothing stays hidden forever.

My partners and I have been lifetime data scientists. We own the digital ID of every mobile device/computer in the U.S. and have indexed and archived every IP address in the world. Our extensive experience in big and deep data, including geotracking and geolocation makes our dozens of data companies the top authority for providing data to corporations, law enforcement and U.S. government agencies like the CIA, NSA, DoD, DIA, NGA, NRO, FBI, as well as Interpol and foreign intelligence organizations.

There are a number of videos documenting these ghost buses as well as a number of mostly nondescript DOJ vans that dropped off ninja wearing individuals that appear in other videos to have breached the Capitol cutting fencing, removing barricades, opening doors, and other nefarious behaviors.

We also tracked the infamous J6 ‘pipe bomber’ from one of these vans. Later, we eventually tracked them to a Virginia Metro station where a perfect capture of their vehicle license plate was made.

The FBI has ALL of this information. Shortly after they were alerted, however, AT&T mysteriously ‘accidentally’ corrupted that and only that particular cell phone user’s data.

Additionally, their mobile device was used hundreds of times before and after J6 accessing keycard required DOJ/FBI parking garages and buildings.

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 11/12/2023 at 7:55 AM, BillsFanNC said:

In 21+ years as an AUSA I can think of maybe 4-6 times when either FBI or DEA maintained ongoing surveillance of a defendant prior to arrest.  It was always because of fear the subject was aware of their impending arrest, and had resources to flee and a place to go. 

In these J6 cases I see it being done to people who have no idea they are being investigated.  Two of my clients were never even visited by the FBI prior to their arrest.  

So a guy who stormed the Capitol on January 6 and has not yet been arrested would have had "no idea" he was being investigated. After 1000+ of his comrades have already been arrested and convicted.

That's what this lawyer is claiming. "No idea!"

"The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion."