*Approved* Information only and Spotify fallout

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What about all the tobacco planters, the employees of the companies and all the knot heads that were screaming cigarettes were safe? 

Pure self-interest.  They all had a vested interest in maintaining the system.  What did you expect they'd be saying? 

Why do people that know much of the governments COVID narrative is false go along with it?   

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

The cult is literally engaging in a culture war because they know they have NOTHING ELSE to run on... absolutely pathetic.

Changing the subject? Don’t want to admit no one is book burning?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The 80's? That's all you got? Lol

You’re bringing up something that’s not relevant to todays culture and political discourse.

Things we told you in April of 2020......

You ever hear Fauci or others suggest taking it?  Nope.  

How many people had to die because of their deliberate ignoring of a cheap vitamin that will help prevent them from making money. 

Soon:  HCQ Proves to be valuable tool in fighting severe covid

Vitamin D could be a piece of COVID-19's 'complex puzzle,' Israeli scientists say, after a new study finds a link between deficiency and severe illness

https://www.businessinsider.com/study-identifies-link-between-vitamin-d-levels-and-covid-19-severity-2022-2

You know who did talk about this - REGULARLY.........Thus saving potentially tens of thousands of lives:

Joe Rogan Reaction GIF by UFC

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Changing the subject? Don’t want to admit no one is book burning?

You’re bringing up something that’s not relevant to todays culture and political discourse.

HA! Changing no subject?

No one?

Idiots 

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Thanks.  You named 3.  🙂. Nice.  Ann Counter and 2 nuttier nuts. 

There are more if you can handle doing your own research 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

HA! Changing no subject?

No one?

Idiots 

There are more if you can handle doing your own research 

You’re painting with a broad brush. You obviously think all people on the right are like that. I am against books who teach things inappropriate for age groups myself, that doesn’t mean they need to be gone from existence. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

You’re painting with a broad brush. You obviously think all people on the right are like that. I am against books who teach things inappropriate for age groups myself, that doesn’t mean they need to be gone from existence. 

It’s ok - you can move the goal posts… but there is zero difference between banning and burning books = same result.

This will backfire on the cult - schitt like this always does.

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s ok - you can move the goal posts… but there is zero difference between banning and burning books = same result.

This will backfire on the cult - schitt like this always does.

They’re not banned buddy, there are a ton of things deemed not suitable for people a certain age. The label of “cult” is reserved for the censorious Left. You all don’t like it when others see what you’re doing, kicking and screaming that people are banning/burning books. Listening to your CNN overlords who tell you what to think and say. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

They’re not banned buddy, there are a ton of things deemed not suitable for people a certain age. The label of “cult” is reserved for the censorious Left. You all don’t like it when others see what you’re doing, kicking and screaming that people are banning/burning books. Listening to your CNN overlords who tell you what to think and say. 

nah - you’re in a cult 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Quite interesting seeing the left are, in my opinion, much greater fear mongers.   

Is another caravan coming?

Hurry Jim - grab your Glock

"I keep hearing about suburban women, like you, right?" Mr. Trump said at a rally in Newport News, Virginia, last week, focusing on a woman in the crowd.

"Well, I just ended a regulation that would have allowed projects. You mind having a project right next to your house? You live in a beautiful house, right? Happily married, beautiful kids, everything perfect. The American dream, right? You mind having a project built next door? She said she minds."

"If the left gains power, they will demolish the suburbs, confiscate your guns, and appoint justices who will wipe away your Second Amendment and other Constitutional freedoms," 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Is another caravan coming?

Hurry Jim - grab your Glock

"I keep hearing about suburban women, like you, right?" Mr. Trump said at a rally in Newport News, Virginia, last week, focusing on a woman in the crowd.

"Well, I just ended a regulation that would have allowed projects. You mind having a project right next to your house? You live in a beautiful house, right? Happily married, beautiful kids, everything perfect. The American dream, right? You mind having a project built next door? She said she minds."

"If the left gains power, they will demolish the suburbs, confiscate your guns, and appoint justices who will wipe away your Second Amendment and other Constitutional freedoms," 

I’ve no needed my handgun since I left the “progressive” sh*thole known as Oakland. But there was reason to have fear there.  Then I moved to conservative OC and slept with my windows open.  

Both sides peddle fear. It’s what politicians do to stay in power.  And I stick by my point that the left seems to be much better at it. Be carful Billy Boy.  We’re still in the “winter of sever illness and DEATH!!  ☠️☠️☠️

Hey @BillStime, why dont you explain to us how the leftists that won't let Candace Owens or Ben Shapiro speak on a college campus or Jerry Seinfeld come tell jokes is noble but that Tennessee Pastor is a pro censorship nut job.

I'll hang up and listen.  

Lol Bill thinks burning books is the most vile form of censorship in 2022.

• Thank you (+1) 1