Mods, I envy you

Draconator

Just now, 727Bills said:

Hell with the mods, they are little babies who stir ***** up on their own by making baseless claims when they should be the one setting examples.... It's no wonder this place is a ***** show 

Haha. Think you are heading for an early bath. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Exactly, one of the mods said something similar earlier

So freaking childish cause they don't like the tone of a post

It's called projection 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Haha. Think you are heading for an early bath. 

Classy response when you have zero idea what I'm referencing 

Just now, damj said:

Yeah, like all the re-res who want to fire McDermott. Pretty sure he wasn't on the field missing tackles all night

So him and his staff don't coach the players how to make those tackles?

If the players cant make the tackles and the coaches keep trotting them out on the field to play.... Either way the coaches  are still the problem 

12 minutes ago, Draconator said:

The "threads" are going to bel flying tonight. To keep TSW in order will be a yeoman's job. Kudos to you!

Eh... this is the time for mods to let it all go... its frustration. That's what we are doing somewhere else.

8 minutes ago, 727Bills said:

Exactly, one of the mods said something similar earlier

So freaking childish cause they don't like the tone of a post

It's called projection 

Classy response when you have zero idea what I'm referencing 

I love how (one of them) threatens to shut down OPs they disagree with. Habitually

Hilarious

Edited by FormerlyPT5P

4 minutes ago, 727Bills said:

So him and his staff don't coach the players how to make those tackles?

If the players cant make the tackles and the coaches keep trotting them out on the field to play.... Either way the coaches  are still the problem 

Good ... let's fire them and start the whole f'ing cycle of the last 20 years over again,

Smart ... real smart

1 minute ago, damj said:

Good ... let's fire them and start the whole f'ing cycle of the last 20 years over again,

Smart ... real smart

I'd expect some benching in games just like fumbling, if you continually miss tackles make a ***** point

But nooooo, we keep trotting out the same miserable tacklers

Maybe if McD actually tried to prove a point rather than clapping them to death 

15 minutes ago, 727Bills said:

Hell with the mods, they are little babies who stir ***** up on their own by making baseless claims when they should be the one setting examples.... It's no wonder this place is a ***** show 

if u dont like it leave ...geez.....

2 minutes ago, 727Bills said:

I'd expect some benching in games just like fumbling, if you continually miss tackles make a ***** point

But nooooo, we keep trotting out the same miserable tacklers

Maybe if McD actually tried to prove a point rather than clapping them to death 

Fair point ... but the mob here wants them fired on the flight home. That's stupid. Faults yes ... but big picture is that we've been in the play-offs 4 of the last 5 years

1 minute ago, muppy said:

if u dont like it leave ...geez.....

Leaders lead by example, not by stooping to the level of childish behavior cause they get to hide behind a keyboard and drop the ban hammer 

It's about calling people out for stupid behavior, it's no wonder society is the way it is.... We collectively just say we'll I don't like I'll leave rather than speaking up and trying to set things right 

2 minutes ago, damj said:

Fair point ... but the mob here wants them fired on the flight home. That's stupid. Faults yes ... but big picture is that we've been in the play-offs 4 of the last 5 years

How many years does McD get them? 

We gonna be Marvin Lewis lead Bengals? When is enough enough? 

1 minute ago, 727Bills said:

Leaders lead by example, not by stooping to the level of childish behavior cause they get to hide behind a keyboard and drop the ban hammer 

It's about calling people out for stupid behavior, it's no wonder society is the way it is.... We collectively just say we'll I don't like I'll leave rather than speaking up and trying to set things right 

How many years does McD get them? 

We gonna be Marvin Lewis lead Bengals? When is enough enough? 

Get an impact LB first ... then let's talk