[Entertainment] LOST discussion thread

duey

I am really psyched about getting into the last few weeks of this show. I think things are really going to get freaky from this point forward.

Just wanted to remind everyone to watch tonight (like you needed it!). :doh:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really psyched about getting into the last few weeks of this show.  I think things are really going to get freaky from this point forward.

Just wanted to remind everyone to watch tonight (like you needed it!).  :doh:

327882[/snapback]

Hey, check out Revelations also- it's pretty good

I'm pumped up. Been getting caught up with the episodes that I missed/forgot by downloading them via bit torrent.

I plan my store's schedule around this show, to ensure that I am home at 8pm on Wednesday.

By the way, anyone else agree that this is going to be a very desirable DVD box set when Season one is released?

I am really psyched about getting into the last few weeks of this show.  I think things are really going to get freaky from this point forward.

Just wanted to remind everyone to watch tonight (like you needed it!).  :doh:

327882[/snapback]

You know damn well that the show is going to suck us in, reveal some mysteries and then have us shocked by a bigger mystery which we'll have to wait until fall to be revealed.

You know damn well that the show is going to suck us in, reveal some mysteries and then have us shocked by a bigger mystery which we'll have to wait until fall to be revealed.

328201[/snapback]

Yes, and it pisses me off. But, I'll continue being a tool for the man and will lose sleep over trying to find the hidden meanings of this television show.

I'm pumped up. Been getting caught up with the episodes that I missed/forgot by downloading them via bit torrent.

I plan my store's schedule around this show, to ensure that I am home at 8pm on Wednesday.

By the way, anyone else agree that this is going to be a very desirable DVD box set when Season one is released?

328155[/snapback]

You can already pre-order the DVD set, which is going to be released in September (right before season 2 begins, I imagine). Pretty good price too.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...2204632-4606443

You can already pre-order the DVD set, which is going to be released in September (right before season 2 begins, I imagine).  Pretty good price too.

328243[/snapback]

Thanks for the link. I placed my order just now. Too bad you don't get a commision on that.

Happy Lost Day everyone.

Thanks for the link.  I placed my order just now.  Too bad you don't get a commision on that.

Happy Lost Day everyone.

328351[/snapback]

My commission is being able to share with my fellow Lost-Wallers. :blink:

I'm rewatching episodes - just watched Ep. 13.

There is no doubt in my mind that the survivors are going to split up - half with Locke, half with Jack.

Locke made a comment, when Boone wanted to go after Sayid for "flirting" with Shannon, about how "we'll need him on our side".

Also, there was some foreshadowing when Charlie told Jack "no offense, but there is no one on this island that I trust more to get us off than John Locke"