Bills vs Patriots from week 18 at midnight( good game). Bad game from buff on now

CorkScrewHill

• CorkScrewHill changed the title to Bills vs Patriots from week 18 at midnight( good game). Bad game from buff on now

Unless the Bills are playing, I never watch a game live.  I record several games on Sundays and watch them during the week, WITHOUT COMMERCIALS.  The timing works out that I can do a full session on my elliptical trainer and see a good game.

8 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

For all the people who responded they would not rewatch a game … why did you even bother reading / responding to the post. It was intended for those who might be interested in watching. If you aren’t interested.. just ignore for crying out loud

What’s on tv right now? Anything interesting? Thanks for your updates. 

The only games I can re-watch are old Super Bowls that NFL uploads on YouTube with the breaks cut out. Just re-watched the Cardinals/Steelers one they put up because it was Madden's last game, and I had forgotten how insane that SB was... So many wild swings all game long!

That said, my version of hell is that I'm strapped to a chair and forced to watch the Atlanta/NE Super Bowl on repeat for eternity, including the post game. Easily the worst thing I've ever seen on a screen of any type.

Edited by TheFunPolice

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

What’s on tv right now? Anything interesting? Thanks for your updates. 

There is a great show on ABC about people who feel compelled to write annoying responses to posts to show how "witty" they are. They are looking for new talent .. and I am certain they would love you.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.