Republicans Subsidizing The Spread Of The Disease

Tiberius

This thread is exactly what they want all of 2022 to be.  

The country and I'd say about 35% of its voters are a pathetic terrified disaster. 

This is all the Democrats/CCPs fault.  

Everyone knows it.

So as they watched November 2021 unfold and everything about this sham blow up in their faces and performed their autopsy; they had to figure out something to save them politically -

You guessed it!  Time to blame Republicans and Trump voters for the flu and the never ending sham.  

Good luck with that.

No one outside of the CNN bubble is buying it.  

Mask up tho!

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.e553852ab90d420a47931eb833f67697.jpeg

Replace Biden with a CIA officer and the other dude with an underweight catamite we can make a real good one. Care to take a crack at it? 

Edited by LeviF

16 hours ago, Doc said:

So more deaths under Joey and he's blaming the unvaxxed (there were no vax to refuse last year...) and therefore not taking responsibility.  What a joke.

It’s right out of the Putin-Marxist playbook, spread disease and death and blame those who are trying to help, so that the  corrupt and cynical can play the sheep back into power to plunder the nation 

Republicans are literally cheering the death! 

14 hours ago, LeviF said:

Replace Biden with a CIA officer and the other dude with an underweight catamite we can make a real good one. Care to take a crack at it? 

Ya, who is buddies with the KGB guy? 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You mean the guy who made zero power plays while Trump was in office? 

And that wasn't where I was going, but it would be a catamite saying "We have the right to bareback ass ***** with hundreds of strangers! Why did you invent AIDS???"

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It’s right out of the Putin-Marxist playbook, spread disease and death and blame those who are trying to help, so that the  corrupt and cynical can play the sheep back into power to plunder the nation 

Lol joe claimed he had all the solutions to solve this thing day one and has just given up and passed the buck to the states. Classic. Vote for me I’ve got a plan! It’s been 8 months and trump hasn’t solved it well it’s been a year and joe hasn’t solved it! Classic

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Lol joe claimed he had all the solutions to solve this thing day one and has just given up and passed the buck to the states. Classic. Vote for me I’ve got a plan! It’s been 8 months and trump hasn’t solved it well it’s been a year and joe hasn’t solved it! Classic

Paying people because they can still spread the disease, who would of figured the GOP would stoop so low, Party of Life, lol!! 

Putin laughing spreads his wings! 

8 minutes ago, LeviF said:

You mean the guy who made zero power plays while Trump was in office? 

And that wasn't where I was going, but it would be a catamite saying "We have the right to bareback ass ***** with hundreds of strangers! Why did you invent AIDS???"

Lol, you go and defend that Marxist KGB man, it’s your side now 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, they're not.  That was the Dems all last year.  Remember the daily death counts?  They even went so far as to tell bald-faced lies about a safe treatment just so people wouldn't use it and get better, and thus make Trump look good.  So don't make me laugh with the above stupidity.

Your guy has been a colossal failure at every metric they excoriated Trump over, despite being handed vaccines and treatments.  You should be embarrassed making a pathetic hypocrite of yourself trying to defend him, but that's how they want you to be: dumb and loyal to the bitter end.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Doc said:

No, they're not.  That was the Dems all last year.  Remember the daily death counts?  They even went so far as to tell bald-faced lies about a safe treatment just so people wouldn't use it and get better, and thus make Trump look good.  So don't make me laugh with the above stupidity.

Your guy has been a colossal failure at every metric they excoriated Trump over, despite being handed vaccines and treatments.  You should be embarrassed making a pathetic hypocrite of yourself trying to defend him, but that's how they want you to be: dumb and loyal to the bitter end.

NY Times never gave us a cover page with the list of the 500,000 names when we reached that "milestone."  

Odd.....

I'm sure when they put the 100,000 on there it had nothing to do with hurting Trump politically.  

Everything you've seen play out is totally authentic folks.  In no way has this been staged or planned or manipulated - or all 3 from the beginning. 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 9:28 AM, Tiberius said:

And sloth. Paying these lazy people not to get the vaccine. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/12/30/republicans-subsidize-unemployment-for-unvaccinated-worker/

“At least five Republican-led states have extended unemployment benefits to people who’ve lost jobs over vaccine mandates — and a smattering of others may soon follow,” The Post reported. “Workers who quit or are fired for cause — under which defying company policy would qualify — are generally ineligible for jobless benefits. But Arkansas, Florida, Iowa, Kansas and Tennessee have carved out exceptions for those who won’t submit to the multi-shot coronavirus vaccine regimens that many businesses now require.” Wyoming, Wisconsin and Missouri may copy them.

But it's okay for California just to prolong unemployment benefits to those vaccinated that are lazy & just don't want to go back to work ?

As long as they continue to give out the money they will continue stay home & except it all while continuing to vote for the likes of Pelosi, Waters,  Schiff, Newsom & all the rest that have driven the state into bankruptcy due to spending of this same kind .

Edited by T master
  • Sad 1