Baker out for Browns tonight

Steptide

22 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

He has been hurt this year, but he is probably the 3rd best QB from the class and not even the best in his division 

He's the 3rd best QB in his division.

Lamar then Burrow, who looks really good. Then Baker, but it's close between him and what's left of Big Ben. 

That said, I hope Cleveland gives him a huge contract because then they'll have to make some roster choices. 

Does anyone know how they ‘test out’? Anyone I’ve known that has gotten it has been told they will test positive despite getting over it for several months and would need a doctors note that they are cleared to travel and whatnot.

8 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

He's the 3rd best QB in his division.

Lamar then Burrow, who looks really good. Then Baker, but it's close between him and what's left of Big Ben. 

That said, I hope Cleveland gives him a huge contract because then they'll have to make some roster choices. 

Browns are kind of in that Ryan tannehill hole…maybe the titans get it done this year but I think it’s too difficult to win a Superbowl with the current rules to have a qb that’s kind of a game manager/running game facilitator.  Gotta win 4 playoff games against mostly hof level qbs who can get hot at absolutely any moment

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Does anyone know how they ‘test out’? Anyone I’ve known that has gotten it has been told they will test positive despite getting over it for several months and would need a doctors note that they are cleared to travel and whatnot.

The NFL has a "CT" threshold where ot is considered like a negative test if they get a positive test with a value over 35, representing a low level of detection. Higher is actually less in this case. This allows them to get around the issue you describe. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

The NFL has a "CT" threshold where ot is considered like a negative test if they get a positive test with a value over 35, representing a low level of detection. Higher is actually less in this case. This allows them to get around the issue you describe. 

Ahhh ok thank you! That has been baffling me for weeks now lol 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.