Name this Bill, part 2

Buftex

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Whenever I think of Greer and that group of DBs I think of Whitner, McGee (Dam he was good) and of course this:

"I'm Ko Simpson with the Buffalo Bills, and I'm worth millions."  

Poor Ko.  He will only be remembered for that... I don't think he ever made a play on the field.

1 hour ago, SMAKCruiser said:

He had a couple of picks his rookie year.  

I am discovering, as I am getting older, though I have seen every minute (pretty much) of every Bills regular season or playoff game since 1986, the "drought years" are all kind of a blur for me... so many players I kind of forgot about.  I have been going through a fairly massive stack of autograph photos from all the years, and when I hit the "ugly uniform" era of 2002, up til about 2017 I have a hard time remembering so many of these guys... Josh Stamer, Derek Schouman... outside of a handful of star players, there just isn't a lot of great memories (for me) of those years, even though I enjoyed them while they were happening.  Funny thing is, I can remember most of the guys from the 80's and 90's without having cajole my (terrible) memory too much.

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Whenever I think of Greer and that group of DBs I think of Whitner, McGee (Dam he was good) and of course this:

Mcgee is one of my all time favorites.  So underrated as a corner and maybe the best return man we’ve ever had 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

I am discovering, as I am getting older, though I have seen every minute (pretty much) of every Bills regular season or playoff game since 1986, the "drought years" are all kind of a blur for me... so many players I kind of forgot about.  I have been going through a fairly massive stack of autograph photos from all the years, and when I hit the "ugly uniform" era of 2002, up til about 2017 I have a hard time remembering so many of these guys... Josh Stamer, Derek Schouman... outside of a handful of star players, there just isn't a lot of great memories (for me) of those years, even though I enjoyed them while they were happening.  Funny thing is, I can remember most of the guys from the 80's and 90's without having cajole my (terrible) memory too much.

I am pretty much the same way.   From the late 80s to the 90s, I can talk about specific plays and games in detail.   The drought years, the memories are very scattered... Drinking may have a large influence on it 😄

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Wasn't McKelvin apart of that secondary. He had some epic interviews 😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.