Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

There has to be an electoral consequence to this shameless abandonment of American commitment and dedication to the free world. Horrible turn of events with this stab in the back to republicanism. 

• Vomit 1

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There has to be an electoral consequence to this shameless abandonment of American commitment and dedication to the free world. Horrible turn of events with this stab in the back to republicanism. 

Polish and Lithuanian?  LOL!

And who do you suppose there are more of in the US: Ukrainian-Americans or Jewish Americans?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Any thoughts on the GOP abandoning the nation of Ukraine to Russian aggression? @sherpa 

Do you approve of this isolationism? Toadyism  

Why are you asking me?

I have said many times that I support aiding Ukraine.

The rest of your nonsense in this post is your usual nonsense, and does not warrant a response.

You do this all the time, and it is really not a positive for you.

You state something, then throw a bunch of nonsense, name calling, mislabeling or a host of other crap and think that is in any way effective?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Why are you asking me?

I have said many times that I support aiding Ukraine.

Because you said you supported it, so I wanted your assessment of GOP House leadership. 

They are failing, correct? This is on Trump, correct? 

No name calling, just discussion...I mean on my part 

• Eyeroll 1

I much prefer the House leadership to the Senate leadership, and I prefer the leadership of my 12 week old puppy to this infirm suit that can't remember the name or Hamas, or anything else for that matter.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I much prefer the House leadership to the Senate leadership, and I prefer the leadership of my 12 week old puppy to this infirm suit that can't remember the name or Hamas, or anything else for that matter.

So you support isolationism, appeasement and toadyism in general

Sad! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1