Jump to content

Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦


Tiberius
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, B-Man said:

 

 

Unfortunate (if true)

 

 

U.S. Officials Admit They Have Lied About Ukraine Success and Russian Failures

by Larry Johnson

 

The U.S. and NATO have been lying about what is actually taking place on the ground in Ukraine. For those not familiar with my early writings on the actual situation, go back a look at my previous articles written in March– Is Russia on the Ropes in Ukraine? and Update on the Military Situation in Ukraine. NBC News, not known as a pro-Putin media outlet, published this bombshell this week:

 

 

 

 

 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/u-s-officials-admit-lied-ukraine-success-russian-failures/

 

Call me shocked. Liars lying. Who'd have thought it? Beware of "hitching your wagon" to Neocon/State Dept/Pentagon/Brandon propaganda.

 

What's the bombshell?  The Pentagon called Russian moves around Kyiv a repositioning, not a withdrawal, and said so back in March. They even said those forces were going to the Donbass.  AP, Reuters, Forbes, ABC, all were saying that the Russians were pulling back so they could head over to the Donbass.  Nobody was saying that the Russians were withdrawing because of Ukrainian pressure.   This guy is screaming out an answer to a question nobody asked.

 

But yeah, there is always propaganda in war.  Like the whole crowd who thought the attack on Kyiv was just a feint, that 40,000 Ukrainian troops were going to be cut off and annihilated within 48 hours of the war starting, that Ukraine had been "ground to dirt"...two months ago.  AKA Col. Douglas MacGregor, who the author of article references as an authority.

Edited by Coffeesforclosers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

 

What's the bombshell?  The Pentagon called Russian moves around Kyiv a repositioning, not a withdrawal, and said so back in March. They even said those forces were going to the Donbass.  AP, Reuters, Forbes, ABC, all were saying that the Russians were pulling back so they could head over to the Donbass.  Nobody was saying that the Russians were withdrawing because of Ukrainian pressure.   This guy is screaming out an answer to a question nobody asked.

 

But yeah, there is always propaganda in war.  Like the whole crowd who thought the attack on Kyiv was just a feint, that 40,000 Ukrainian troops were going to be cut off and annihilated within 48 hours of the war starting, that Ukraine had been "ground to dirt"...two months ago.  AKA Col. Douglas MacGregor, who the author of article references as an authority.

No bombshell in that article, the government is going to only tell people what they want them to hear, especially in a (proxy) war.  What is eye opening to me is how the press is treating it all as fact, especially in the early days. 

but what's weird to me is that the press is publishing that propaganda as fact, especially in the early days of the invasion. 

Edited by Tenhigh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Earth calling Israel! You hear this? Attempted genocide taking place and you are silent. 

 

 

Are there any people other than Ukrainians that you don’t hate? 

  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Earth calling Israel! You hear this? Attempted genocide taking place and you are silent. 

 

 

Its not much of a choice given no third option, is it?  Either support Putin or support a government employing Nazi militias.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Its not much of a choice given no third option, is it?  Either support Putin or support a government employing Nazi militias.  

That's how you describe Ukraine? Right out of Putin's propaganda book

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's how you describe Ukraine? Right out of Putin's propaganda book

Well in what version of reality are Azov fighters and members of other militias covered head-to-toe in tattoos of swastikas and Nazi SS symbols and Third Reich images not Nazi's or Nazi sympathizers?  I mean, you've got to be freakin' kidding yourself here.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well in what version of reality are Azov fighters and members of other militias covered head-to-toe in tattoos of swastikas and Nazi SS symbols and Third Reich images not Nazi's or Nazi sympathizers?  I mean, you've got to be freakin' kidding yourself here.

That's how you define a country? 

 

So American is the land of racists then? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's how you define a country? 

 

So American is the land of racists then? 

I'm saying there are Nazi militias in Ukraine.  Why are you so afraid to admit to the truth?  Heck, even they admit they're Nazi's.  Why can't you? 

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm saying there are Nazi militias in Ukraine.  Why are you so afraid to admit to the truth?  Heck, even they admit they're Nazi's.  Why can't you? 

 

Because they're the victim and you can't say anything bad about a victim...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Its not much of a choice given no third option, is it?  Either support Putin or support a government employing Nazi militias.  

So let me get this straight if the United States was invaded by a foreign power and some of the White Nationalist/Neo Nazi/ KKK militias which do exist here helped fight against that invader the U.S. would be the bad guys?

 

Hell go with this "hypothetical" example, would the United States be in the wrong for fighting in a war allied with a mass murdering Communist dictatorship against Nazis?

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So let me get this straight if the United States was invaded by a foreign power and some of the White Nationalist/Neo Nazi/ KKK militias which do exist here helped fight against that invader the U.S. would be the bad guys?

 

Hell go with this "hypothetical" example, would the United States be in the wrong for fighting in a war allied with a mass murdering Communist dictator ship against Nazis?

In those situations there's a clear acknowledgement of the arrangement among the parties involved.  But in my back and forth with my friend Tibs there seems to be a refusal to acknowledge the truth.  All I asked for is an acknowledgment that Nazi militias exist in Ukraine.  And I curiously ask based on the original tweet posted why would Jewish Rabbi's side with Nazi's?  These militias have been engaged in fighting against Russian separatists in Donbas for 8 years running.  And this is hardly the absolute good vs. evil fight for a pure as the driven snow democracy story we're being fed 24/7.  I mean you won't find many references to Nazi or white nationalist elements in the US press in regards to Ukraine even though those militias are likely the difference between winning or losing the fight here.    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

In those situations there's a clear acknowledgement of the arrangement among the parties involved.  But in my back and forth with my friend Tibs there seems to be a refusal to acknowledge the truth.  All I asked for is an acknowledgment that Nazi militias exist in Ukraine.  And I curiously ask based on the original tweet posted why would Jewish Rabbi's side with Nazi's?  These militias have been engaged in fighting against Russian separatists in Donbas for 8 years running.  And this is hardly the absolute good vs. evil fight for a pure as the driven snow democracy story we're being fed 24/7.  I mean you won't find many references to Nazi or white nationalist elements in the US press in regards to Ukraine even though those militias are likely the difference between winning or losing the fight here.    

They're mostly Ukrainian nationalists using Nazi symbolism.   Of course they gained popularity because some shiite-hole neighbor has been trying to take over part of their country.  But yeah there are Nazis there.  I know some Nigerians who were there for schooling and got stuck were not treated very well because they were black.

 

Ukraine may come out of this stronger and with more equality.  After seeing women, LGBT, and some black volunteers from overseas one would hope some of the racist sentiments would subside.

Who knows though?

 

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oy!! 

Quote

 

LONDON — He may be in the middle of a leadership crisis in Britain and facing pressure from his own Conservative Party lawmakers, but Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s popularity continues to soar in Ukraine.

This week, he was afforded honorary Cossack status by a community in Chernihiv, in northern Ukraine, and dubbed “Borys Chupryna.” The blessing ceremony took place at St. Catherine’s Church, and a certificate of his new status along with a portrait by artists Daria Dobryakova and Yuri Kutilov are on their way to London, Ukrainian media outlets reported.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/06/09/russia-ukraine-war-putin-news-live-updates/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...