Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

13 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll stick up for you on this one Tibs. You’re certainly not the ONLY one who posts idiotic stuff on here. 

I often have to skim through page after page of ‘idiotic stuff’ in order to bring my infamously renowned clarity to any given discussion! 

Thank you for stating the obvious 

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

These Putin apologists should move to Russia - now. 

Anti-war? Their answer is to support a terrorist regime? 

No war! More terrorism! 

These people ….

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

A binary mind is a sign of a slow mind.  just saying

One can be against war without being pro putin.  that's just you  tossing out another simply flawed false dichotomy.

No, you want to

pull the plug in helping a nation defend itself from pure evil. 

That’s pro Putin. Isolationism in USA is loved by the dictators 

Brandon, in Poland, calls this sham a battle of Democracy vs Autocracy.  

Which, because it involves primarily white people, is ok.  

Talk like this in Iraq?  Or Iran?  Or Afghanistan?

That’s not worth our time.  

Let these racist crooks and their actions here sink in for a minute as you get poorer and they get richer all the while not keeping us at all safer.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Brandon, in Poland, calls this sham a battle of Democracy vs Autocracy.  

Which, because it involves primarily white people, is ok.  

Talk like this in Iraq?  Or Iran?  Or Afghanistan?

That’s not worth our time.  

Let these racist crooks and their actions here sink in for a minute as you get poorer and they get richer all the while not keeping us at all safer.  

😂 This is the type of garbage that is waging the GOP dog in the house 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Putin says West started war

Trump is doubling down on Putin being a genius 

Biden stands for fighting for what’s right 🇺🇸 

What about the war in Yemen?  Is Biden standing up for what's right there?  In a war prosecuted by the Saudi's with assistance and consent from Washington through war and starvation and sanctions of vital food and medicine, 10's of thousands of civilian men, women, and children have died.  We've already established that killing civilians is a war crime by charges against Russia for that act.  Even our VP made such statements last week. 

So if our government and the President are "fighting for what's right" and is compelled to seek war crime charges against killers of civilians and our Saudi allies are killing civilians shouldn't the US step in to stop the carnage and charge the Monarchy with war crimes?  Why aren't they doing what's right?  And if the Saudi's are committing war crimes and Washington is looking the other way while consenting to their actions doesn't that make Biden a war criminal?  Using your logic I'd suggest the people running Washington are isolationists that are ignoring injustice.

But my conclusion is they don't care who lives or dies as long as their agenda moves forward and challengers to it are neutralized.  And that's how the world works.  Not like the good vs. bad fairy tale you peddle.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What about the war in Yemen?  Is Biden standing up for what's right there?  In a war prosecuted by the Saudi's with assistance and consent from Washington through war and starvation and sanctions of vital food and medicine, 10's of thousands of civilian men, women, and children have died.  We've already established that killing civilians is a war crime by charges against Russia for that act.  Even our VP made such statements last week. 

So if our government and the President are "fighting for what's right" and is compelled to seek war crime charges against killers of civilians and our Saudi allies are killing civilians shouldn't the US step in to stop the carnage and charge the Monarchy with war crimes?  Why aren't they doing what's right?  And if the Saudi's are committing war crimes and Washington is looking the other way while consenting to their actions doesn't that make Biden a war criminal?  Using your logic I'd suggest the people running Washington are isolationists that are ignoring injustice.

But my conclusion is they don't care who lives or dies as long as their agenda moves forward and challengers to it are neutralized.  And that's how the world works.  Not like the good vs. bad fairy tale you peddle.

What about it? What does that have to do with Ukraine?