Hi, I'm new

Hi....lifelong Bills fan here. Just to give you a bit of a background...I'm from Toronto originally, but now live in Regina, SK. Still cheer for my Bills even though I'm extremely outnumbered by Packer fans here.

My wife is a big Panthers fan, and we'll be going to the game in Buffalo later this year.

GO BILLS!!!!!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi....lifelong Bills fan here.  Just to give you a bit of a background...I'm from Toronto originally, but now live in Regina, SK.  Still cheer for my Bills even though I'm extremely outnumbered by Packer fans here.

My wife is a big Panthers fan, and we'll be going to the game in Buffalo later this year.

GO BILLS!!!!!

325137[/snapback]

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Two Bills Drive Ay....

We'll put together some back bacon sandwiches for you...

I'd give you my last donut but its a jelly sorry......(I'm a Strang Brew fanatic)

This is a great board so welcome and we look forward to your opinions. (As long as they appeal to the mass's)

Beauty Clark.....

oh, and I love Labatts Blue Light Bottles also....so sit back, get some corn and its a......movie time! :D

Welcome BillsCanada. It is nice to know that we are represented in Gordie Howe country. This is a cool board. A lot of the other posters are hilarious and amazingly resourceful. Ask a question about the Bills past and present (and most anything else) and the answers and opinions come from all directions. There are posters from all over the world including Mexico, Germany, France, Australia among others.

I have yet to make it to Saskatchewan. I have been to Ontario and Quebec quite a bit. It is a goal of mine to visit all fifty states (37 so far) and all of the provinces. CFL football has an interesting life of it's own. Those air horns going off at CFL games are classic. The horns used to be heard in the early days of the Sabres until the powers that be got mean and forbid them.

Speaking of the ice, are you following the World Championships, Memorial Cup?

Welcome again!

Another newbie. I've looked at the board for a few months now but never signed up. Huge bills fan, live within walking distance of the stadium, and have been going to the games since i can remember. Love reading the site, and hearing everyone's 2 cents about the team.

Another newbie. I've looked at the board for a few months now but never signed up. Huge bills fan, live within walking distance of the stadium, and have been going to the games since i can remember. Love reading the site, and hearing everyone's 2 cents about the team.

325273[/snapback]

Enjoy the ride!

Hi....lifelong Bills fan here. Just to give you a bit of a background...I'm from Toronto originally, but now live in Regina, SK. Still cheer for my Bills even though I'm extremely outnumbered by Packer fans here.

GO BILLS!!!!!

325137[/snapback]

[/quot

Welcome aboard! As a fellow Canadian, let me tell you that this board boasts the most intelligent, funny, thought provoking subjects around the net. The regular posters here are the most genuinely kind and articulate and smartest people I have ever known in my life and it is truly an honor to be in their company.

( O.K. I recruited another dum canuck for us, guys! Now can I be one of you, huh?

please, please.... guys? anyone there?) :D

Glad to have you. Three things to remember, 1.) There's allot of sarcasm on this board - learn how to recognize it, 2.) There's no such thing as a stupid post. I’ve seen my share (and posted my share) and 3.) We are all friends here, have fun.

Jeff