Voter fraud!

51 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

There's a good little programmed useful idiot.

You add so much to the conversation what would we ever do without you?

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

1,015 days later - Karen is keeping the psyop alive.  She has redefined the definition of TDS.

a.thumb.jpg.dff996b7eb75995e3cebb173b7f8ce20.jpg

He’s down there looking for Donald Trump’s ass to kiss

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 49er Fan said:

“The only education group to give Trump higher approval than disapproval ratings were white non-college graduates, where 52% approved and 43% disapproved. Among white college graduates, those disapproving of Trump’s job performance (66%) was more than two-to-one higher than those approving (32%).”

“Biden’s winning base in 509 counties encompasses fully 71% of America’s economic activity, while Trump’s losing base of 2,547 counties represents just 29% of the economy.”

The overwhelming base of Trump’s support is literally poor white trash.

I disagree with the last sentence. Trump has very significant support in a number of demographics.

Having said that, Trump's supporters here should stop and think about what these numbers mean. Are they consistent with a belief that the downtrodden masses support Biden and the Dems because they are the functional equivalent of "commies?" It seems to me that the proletariat is pretty Trumpy. Why?

As your resident capitalist who enjoys playing Marxist Analyst for such things, allow me to explain: Trumpism is the new opiate of the people. He is the most self-interested capitalist we have ever had in the White House. He has been quoted as criticizing his minions as looking "low class." His signature achievement as President, with control of both houses of congress? A tax cut that overwhelmingly benefited wealthy people like himself. He is an old fashioned country club Republican beneath the combover and spray-on tan. He is so country club that he actually owns the country clubs. He governed (to the extent his short attention span edicts can be called "governing") as Mitt Romney. 

The bs salesmanship that works on the poorly educated is everything else he focuses on. Keeping America from becoming browner by limiting immigration, including of the legal kind, even though his country clubs enthusiastically enjoyed the benefits provided by illegal workers. Pretending to be a Christian (Q. When did he last attend church?) and some weird kind of libertine adult-film-actress-screwing (for money) defender of the faith. Defender of the "I'm a guy who works with his hands for a living" common man who hasn't driven anything other than a golf cart for decades or flown commercially for just as long. Marx and his followers told us that this is exactly what the capitalists will do - deflect your attention, get you to focus on unimportant crap so you don't recognize just how deeply his short fingers are banging you.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

42 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Well, it’s mostly me talking at you and you sucking your thumb. I was trying to be nice.

You're a mental midget, at best.

I'd have a more productive conversation with my dog.

Now go fight those nazi churches. 

:lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

You're a mental midget, at best.

I'd have a more productive conversation with my dog.

Now go fight those nazi churches. 

It does not surprise me that you would have a better conversation with your dog

Dogs are man’s best friend. They don’t argue with you whenever you’re staying stupid ***** like you do

I do feel sorry for the dog. If he could talk he would tell you that you’re an idiot, but he would love you anyway.

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

It does not surprise me that you would have a better conversation with your dog

Own goal again John.

But maybe not a bad idea to reduce your puking here to a series of barks and howls.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Only some things get "released"

The Muskegon Cover-Up: Gateway Pundit Investigators Visit Registration Fraud Epicenter

and Find FBI Has Stalled Investigation and Silenced Officials, No Prosecutions in 3 Years

by Ben Wetmore

Critical information for investigating the Muskegon Michigan voter fraud in 2020 is being illegally withheld from public review. Investigating systemic voter fraud in the 2020 election in Muskegon requires examining the 8,000-12,000 likely-fraudulent voter applications submitted by Biden campaign-financed GBI Strategies in October 2020, but those files have been withheld from public review on the argument that they are part of an ‘ongoing investigation’ by law enforcement.

This tactic for evading FOIA at the state and federal level is well-known, but its use here to deny access to public records by removing them and not including a duplicate, is unique.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/muskegon-cover-up-gateway-pundit-investigators-visit-michigan/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=breaking

• Shocked 2

None of this matters, does it?

Trump and team have already created the blueprint for a Biden win in 2024 and every election going forward. All Biden has to do if he loses is everything that Trump did, and get Kamala Harris to change enough winning state electors for Trump to Biden to get him to 270 during the certification.  Done.  Perfect.  Since Republicans say that none of that is a crime, who are they to complain?

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, 49er Fan said:

Trump and team have already created the blueprint for a Biden win in 2024 and every election going forward. All Biden has to do if he loses is everything that Trump did, and get Kamala Harris to change enough winning state electors for Trump to Biden to get him to 270 during the certification.  Done.  Perfect.  Since Republicans say that none of that is a crime, who are they to complain?

Winner winner chicken dinner.  

3 hours ago, 49er Fan said:

Will it stand up in court?  No.  Therefore...