A Mind Dump - So How Did America Get Here & Who's Fault is it ?

T master

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You remind me of the 40 and 50 year olds I worked with in high school landscaping that lived with their parents or mooched off of a girlfriend but had “it all figured out” and “knew way more than the boss and the owner” 

I was alway quietly wondering , then why are you chain smoking Malabo’s clipping hedges while they are telling us all what to do and going to their beach house in the summer. 

im sure your boot camp on how middle aged guys can mooch off of parents government and girlfriends and avoid any life responsibility, while navigating the Publix career. I’d subscribe to any tips on rotating produce for freshness… I hate wasting food. 

Lol. What is a Malibu? Is that a clove or that other thing? Racist!

No, I’m not that guy. I know who you’re talking about though. Lol.

That was half of my HS class that became landscapers. Warren County, NJ. That’s Trump country.

I did a few fall cleanups blowing leaves with blowers but I can count those times on 1 hand. They drove big trucks and insist on filling their own gas cans in NJ when it’s against the law.

I definitely know those people!

Edited by Governor

13 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I feel like you are that buddy who kind of mooches his way through life, sleeping on couches,  always needing picked up, and never seems to be around when the bill comes.

He is always between jobs and dating a lesser attractive girl than he could get because he gets better taken care of.  

Nailed it.  Like Mathew McConaughey in dazed and confused 

I see governor has heckin done a communism on us. 

car? What you need car for comrade? Glorious state provide you with grocery store mere block from your pod. 

milk? What you need milk for comrade? Don’t you know only children need milk and you’ve been sterilized?

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You remind me of the 40 and 50 year olds I worked with in high school landscaping that lived with their parents or mooched off of a girlfriend but had “it all figured out” and “knew way more than the boss and the owner” 

I was alway quietly wondering , then why are you chain smoking Malabo’s clipping hedges while they are telling us all what to do and going to their beach house in the summer. 

im sure your boot camp on how middle aged guys can mooch off of parents government and girlfriends and avoid any life responsibility, while navigating the Publix career. I’d subscribe to any tips on rotating produce for freshness… I hate wasting food. 

You’re not really close but keep going.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The two of you clearly need to hash this out 

Yes, we'll definitely hash out our total agreement on the fact that there have always been political problems such as debt, problems, deflation and inflation, and that the problem is the insurrection and the state of public discourse. Those two posts were in agreement. So I'll definitely hash out my agreement with myself.

Edited by Thurman#1

1 hour ago, Thurman#1 said:

There's always been inflation, deflation.

There's never been insurrection in America. So you're being sarcastic, but though you don't realize it, you were actually right. There was an insurrection, and yeah it was deadly. We don't need more investigations, but we need the one that's happening now to go seriously deep and find what happened.

Why don’t you join in and tell us a little about yourself. Who are you? Where did you grow up? What did you learn along the way?

18 minutes ago, LeviF said:

I see governor has heckin done a communism on us. 

car? What you need car for comrade? Glorious state provide you with grocery store mere block from your pod. 

milk? What you need milk for comrade? Don’t you know only children need milk and you’ve been sterilized?

I’m almost vegan. I can’t seem to shake hard boiled eggs. I need them in my salads. I would never give a young child a glass of milk. Do you not see the rise in heart disease in this country? Milk does a body good is the biggest lie ever told to the American people.’

Dairy is even worse long term than meat.

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

What’s it going to take for insight into the produce freshness rotation… I’m willing to feign admiration in your sheep farm aspiration. 

Ah, we’re about a year away from our 3 acre lot that we can declare a farm. I want goats. The little goats that jump around. 

From what I’ve learned is that you should have a few Alpacas also because you can sell their fur, therefore becoming an actual farmer.

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

Ah, we’re about a year away from our 3 acre lot that we can declare a farm. I want goats. The little goats that jump around. 

From what I’ve learned is that you should have a few Alpacas also because you can sell their fur, therefore becoming an actual farmer.

I do appreciate people that don’t like to work all that much that think they want to farm. Just another disconnect from reality. But seriously- how does Publix extend the spinach freshness? 

As I read a bit of this thread, it doesn't seem like an environment I'll want to spend a lot of time in.

But quickly, I spent about ten years in Williamsville. I now live in Japan. Which is now, sadly, a more functional democracy than America has been the past few years, though I do believe America will, with difficulty and struggle, self-correct.

What I learned? To depend on myself but love. And that people rejecting honesty as a major part of their belief system and their standards of behavior should be avoided and not respected. Everyone lies a bit, but those who do it as a consistent major part of their behavior pattern don't earn my respect, nor should they earn anyone's. That people worthy of respect must constantly fight with their tendencies to perceive what they want to believe. Confirmation bias must be fought, always, and evidence, such as that science provides, should be neutrally evaluated and only when trustworthy and logical, believed.

Jesus, I'm getting tedious here, and so quickly.

5 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

What I learned? To depend on myself but love. And that people rejecting honesty as a major part of their belief system and their standards of behavior should be avoided and not respected. Everyone lies a bit, but those who do it as a consistent major part of their behavior pattern don't earn my respect, nor should they earn anyone's. That people worthy of respect must constantly fight with their tendencies to perceive what they want to believe. Confirmation bias must be fought, always, and evidence, such as that science provides, should be neutrally evaluated and only when trustworthy and logical, believed.

This sounds great

1 minute ago, Governor said:

They can’t except that someone like me

Whoops… tell

11 minutes ago, Governor said:

I got a job. I already told you that like a month ago. I oversee a shop that engraves glassware. NFL stuff. 

If you search decanters on google. That’s us.

Lots of Bills stuff going out daily. I did notice a decrease  this week after a loss. Lol. 

Raiders fans are pretty excited lately.

You did but you forgot the job you said you had. You need to self scout better bud. 😉 

14 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I do appreciate people that don’t like to work all that much that think they want to farm. Just another disconnect from reality. But seriously- how does Publix extend the spinach freshness? 

I told you a year ago that Publix went downhill 15 years ago. Anyone on this board that still claims a Publix sub is good or the overall experience is pleasurable has no idea what Publix used to be in the mid-90’s. 

it basically tips me off that person is an idiot and is just going off reputation and history.

Even Harris Teeter passed Publix. Publix is an absolute disaster.

I have a Wegmams 5 miles from me.

You wanna talk grocery? Oh, I know grocery.

40 minutes ago, Governor said:

I told you a year ago that Publix went downhill 15 years ago. Anyone on this board that still claims a Publix sub is good or the overall experience is pleasurable has no idea what Publix used to be in the mid-90’s. 

it basically tips me off that person is an idiot and is just going off reputation and history.

Even Harris Teeter passed Publix. Publix is an absolute disaster.

I have a Wegmams 5 miles from me.

You wanna talk grocery? Oh, I know grocery.

34 minutes ago, Governor said:

You don’t sound like someone that is going to get a free Bills decanter set with Denver glasses personalized by me. I could add the Star of David if you like? 

You’re full of hatred.

Yoi seem like the type that has a man cave? Yup, we do all of that too.

You’re gonna need me some day.

20 minutes ago, Governor said:

S series? You’re talking about a video game console? Dude.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series-s

Man once you do that after dinner session you get get so loopy. 

I support small biz so pm me the link of you actually have something worth buying. 

we’re a ps game household- but that’s not my call. I got two so the kids don’t fight..

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Man once you do that after dinner session you get get so loopy. 

I support small biz so pm me the link of you actually have something worth buying. 

we’re a ps game household- but that’s not my call. I got two so the kids don’t fight..

What was the first video game system in your household as a child!?

11 hours ago, Governor said:

No. That was actually my brother before he became a millionaire. He always relied on other people. I witnessed that and never did that. He probably still does it. I’m actually afraid to ask for things/help even when I need it, and then I get yelled at for not asking for help with something. I don’t like to be needy. I’m very self aware of that behavior and it turns me off.

11 hours ago, Governor said:

1 day I will wreck your little party down there at the Trumper Bills backer bar. You’ll see that I actually walk the walk and I like to rage with the best of them. I’m as real as it gets. I don’t have a make believe internet persona like others.

Weren't you just talking about mooching off of your girlfriend for rides?  I believe about 50% of what you post is true, but I think you only believe 66.666% is true, so we're not that far off.    I'll give you one thing though, you are a funny dude.  I'm always happy to have a beer with a Bills fan, regardless of their politics.