A Mind Dump - So How Did America Get Here & Who's Fault is it ?

T master

19 minutes ago, Governor said:

I can’t believe I’m still here talking to you heathens. I guess someone has to keep you grounded, otherwise you’d believe that “illegals” brought Covid to Florida and the whole country is falling apart because the health and beauty section at Target had a few empty shelves.

Agree!  nobody believes you’re still here much less anything you say. Doubt you even believe most of it. Just crawl back into your basement and hide from those meanie pants insurrectionists..  CNN says they’re coming for you soon. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

58 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Agree!  nobody believes you’re still here much less anything you say. Doubt you even believe most of it. Just crawl back into your basement and hide from those meanie pants insurrectionists..  CNN says they’re coming for you soon. 

What are you planning now? Are you all going to become Furries wearing Antifa shirts and attack voter precincts?

11 minutes ago, Governor said:

What are you planning now? Are you all going to become Furries wearing Antifa shirts and attack voter precincts?

Says the guy whose gonna get me a job making 2⅐ to 3x what i was making 2 years ago. 

Its hard to take you seriously broham 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

Says the guy whose gonna get me a job making 2⅐ to 3x what i was making 2 years ago. 

It shouldn’t be that difficult. You shovel snow out of the stadium on game day. 

I respect that. I like to get out with the working man from time to time. Get my hands dirty. 

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Let me show you an example. It was the first job listed on indeed in my area. Ok, 2 years ago this job started at 12/hr.

That job now starts at 20/hr. and up depending on experience.

That’s a huge wage increase for someone that works in retail/hospitality.

Keep in mind that this job has to add a 2 dollar an hour boost when the next stage of the law goes into effect after the new year or it will be vacated. 

https://www.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=c2b99beb80cf8944&from=serp&prevUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.indeed.com%2Fm%2Fjobs%3Fq%3DBasf%2B%26l%3DTownship%2Bof%2BRandolph%2C%2BNJ

7 minutes ago, Governor said:

It shouldn’t be that difficult. You shovel snow out of the stadium on game day. 

I respect that. I like to get out with the working man from time to time. Get my hands dirty. 

End thread

I think this post answers the question in the thread title in a nutshell.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Know your worth.

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Governor said:

just wanted to make sure CNN instilled the appropriate fear into you  about the DEADLY INSURRECTION… we need lots more investigations…. The news cycle is slowing too much and there is going to be a real problem if people start noticing the real inflation hitting food, gas, life

• Agree 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

just wanted to make sure CNN instilled the appropriate fear into you  about the DEADLY INSURRECTION… we need lots more investigations…. The news cycle is slowing too much and there is going to be a real problem if people start noticing the real inflation hitting food, gas, life

You’re working at home. You haven’t been in a car in 2 years. Your walkability score allows you to not be reliant on fossil fuels.

Who’s driving this clown cart?

On 10/25/2021 at 9:34 AM, T master said:

So we all sit here with our differences of opinions and argue back and forth every day, one on one side the other on the other side never to agree & for the most part always disagreeing or paying more attention to punctuation or other foolish things or opinions rather than what is actually going on but none of us think just how did we (America) get here ?

It's not politicians. There's always been debt, there's always been problems.

The difference is that there has not always been such horrible public discourse, that's due to the internet and Facebook and social media.

And there hasn't been insurrection in America. 'Nuff said, really.

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

You’re working at home. You haven’t been in a car in 2 years. Your walkability score allows you to not be reliant on fossil fuels.

Who’s driving this clown cart?

I know right. I had to fill up the 4 series the other Day to bring the kids to sports stuff and it was $4.68 for the 93 octane. Talk about 2.5x 2 years ago!  Clown car?? Are you mr money mustache? that guy isn’t living off of 23k a year anymore. He’s in for a big surprise. 

Also- good luck trying to find a prehung 1 panel shaker door at Lowe’s before may 2023…

Mayer Pete I like choo choos has let the supply chain implode while he was home for 3 months watching Sesame Street. 

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

There's always been inflation, deflation.

There's never been insurrection in America. So you're being sarcastic, but though you don't realize it, you were actually right. There was an insurrection, and yeah it was deadly. We don't need more investigations, but we need the one that's happening now to go seriously deep and find what happened.

7 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

It's not politicians. There's always been debt, there's always been problems.

The difference is that there has not always been such horrible public discourse, that's due to the internet and Facebook and social media.

And there hasn't been insurrection in America. 'Nuff said, really.

4 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

There's always been inflation, deflation.

There's never been insurrection in America. So you're being sarcastic, but though you don't realize it, you were actually right. There was an insurrection, and yeah it was deadly. We don't need more investigations, but we need the one that's happening now to go seriously deep and find what happened.

The two of you clearly need to hash this out 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I know right. I had to fill up the 4 series the other Day to bring the kids to sports stuff and it was $4.68 for the 93 octane. Talk about 2.5x 2 years ago!  Clown car?? Are you mr money mustache? that guy isn’t living off of 23k a year anymore. He’s in for a big surprise. 

Also- good luck trying to find a prehung 1 panel shaker door at Lowe’s before may 2023…

Mayer Pete I like choo choos has let the supply chain implode while he was home for 3 months watching Sesame Street. 

Why would I need any of those things? You’ve introduced all of these non-essential things into your life. Take a step back. You’re chasing all of these things that are all just going to break in 3 years.

What do you really need? 

Know your worth.

Make sure you have plenty of “me” time.

I don’t even know what a 4 series is. Do you know why I don’t know what a 4 series is? Because it’s a car! 

Cars are terrible investments that depreciate the minute you walk off the lot. 

You remind me of my dad. He had fancy cars in the 80’s. 

Do you think anyone remembers the cars he used to drive? 

I have a driver. I refuse to buy another car. My gf has her new little CRV thing and has been trying to get me to buy a new car. Why do I need a car? I’ll just walk out of the grocery store and find that someone pushed a cart into the side of it. I don’t need that in my life. Now I have to walk outside each day and notice that the paint doesn’t match after the repairs on my new car.

Edited by Governor

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Why would I need any of those things? You’ve introduced all of these non-essential things into your life. Take a step back. You’re chasing all of these things that are all just going to break in 3 years.

What do you really need? 

Know your worth.

Make sure you have plenty of “me” time.

I don’t even know what a 4 series is. Do you know why I don’t know what a 4 series is? Because it’s a car! 

Cars are terrible investments that depreciate the minute you walk off the lot. 

You remind me of my dad. He had fancy cars in the 80’s. 

Do you think anyone remembers the cars he used to drive? 

I have a driver. I refuse to buy another car. My gf has her new little CRV thing and has been trying to get me to buy a new car. Why do I need a car? I’ll just walk out of the grocery store and find that someone pushed a cart into the side of it. I don’t need that in my life.

Don’t worry We’ve had several arguments that make me feel like your dad too. 😂 

8 minutes ago, Governor said:

I need to open up a boot camp to fix middle-aged men. You guys are a total disaster.

I alone can fix it!

I feel like you are that buddy who kind of mooches his way through life, sleeping on couches,  always needing picked up, and never seems to be around when the bill comes.

He is always between jobs and dating a lesser attractive girl than he could get because he gets better taken care of.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I feel like you are that buddy who kind of mooches his way through life, sleeping on couches,  always needing picked up, and never seems to be around when the bill comes.

No. That was actually my brother before he became a millionaire. He always relied on other people. I witnessed that and never did that. He probably still does it. I’m actually afraid to ask for things/help even when I need it, and then I get yelled at for not asking for help with something. I don’t like to be needy. I’m very self aware of that behavior and it turns me off.

Edited by Governor

10 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

1 day I will wreck your little party down there at the Trumper Bills backer bar. You’ll see that I actually walk the walk and I like to rage with the best of them. I’m as real as it gets. I don’t have a make believe internet persona like others.

Edited by Governor

16 minutes ago, Governor said:

I need to open up a boot camp to fix middle-aged men. You guys are a total disaster.

I alone can fix it!

You remind me of the 40 and 50 year olds I worked with in high school landscaping that lived with their parents or mooched off of a girlfriend but had “it all figured out” and “knew way more than the boss and the owner” 

I was alway quietly wondering , then why are you chain smoking Malabo’s clipping hedges while they are telling us all what to do and going to their beach house in the summer. 

im sure your boot camp on how middle aged guys can mooch off of parents government and girlfriends and avoid any life responsibility, while navigating the Publix career. I’d subscribe to any tips on rotating produce for freshness… I hate wasting food.