Commercial plane filled with Bills fans headed to Tennessee! 🦬🛩💪🏾

StHustle

12 hours ago, SCBills said:

Buffalo fans still living in NY travel WELL, but yea, there are a ton of Bills fans in the SE.. I’m in Atlanta and Greenville, both cities are chalk full of Bills fans.  I’ve heard Charlotte/Raleigh is as well.   We all know about the abundance of Bills fans in South Florida.  

I imagine Jacksonville will be a Bills Mafia takeover in a few weeks.  I know I’ll be at that one.  

When we played in Atlanta a few years back, it was half Bills fans, and we weren’t even that good yet.  

Bills fans are everywhere.  Southern California is deep with Bills Mafia.

Vivid Seats Fan Forecast Algorithim Projects...................

"Vivid Seats ran an algorithm called the Fan Forecast that produces crowd projections for sporting events. It’s generally used for neutral site events but can be run for any matchup. When running the projection for tonight’s game between the Bills and Titans, the Fan Forecast came back with a projection that has 58 percent of the crowd supporting the Bills while only 42 percent of the fans at Nissan Stadium will be Titans fans."

This will look very good on ESPN.  If the Bills are up enough at the end to send the Titan's fans to an early exit, it will be a primetime spectacular scene of Bills' red, white and blue working their way down to the lower bowl.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

All Your Rowdy Friends: Titans Host Bills on Monday Night Football

https://www.nashvillescene.com/news/sports/all-your-rowdy-friends-titans-host-bills-on-monday-night-football/article_15e47d36-301b-11ec-8851-af5daf7d7ed2.html

Buffalo (and its mafia) are in town to face the Titans in a spicy MNF matchup

Buffalo Bills fans are notoriously enthusiastic travelers. And why not? There's probably 14 inches of snow on the ground in the City of No Illusions, with a 70 mph wind off Lake Erie. They are largely a lovely and fun bunch of folks, what with their affection for breaking through tableslike the Dudley Boyz and our mutual love of spicy chicken

After a fairly lengthy period of mediocrity following their famous foursome of failure in the Super Bowl in the early ’90s, the Bills are back among the NFL's elite.

😆 

The Jumpin' General Josh Allen has 12 touchdown passes and two excellent receivers in Emmanuel Sanders and Stefon Diggs. And the Bills can move it on the ground, too, with Devin Singletary and Zack Moss both useful running backs (Allen is a capable scrambler himself).

The Jumpin' General Josh Allen

Now that there’s funny 😁 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.