Vote for Josh Allen being Fed Ex air player of the week

loedward22

57 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

"Stafford won against better competition"

Twitter idiots are still convinced TB has an elite defense.  Weirdly, all we heard before the WFT game was how good their defense was (same for Miami), but suddenly the game doesn't count because their D sucks and the same logic doesn't apply to TB somehow.  Both Stafford and Herbert getting votes for beating an elite team regardless of the poll being about performances against specifically the defenses.

2 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Twitter idiots are still convinced TB has an elite defense.  Weirdly, all we heard before the WFT game was how good their defense was (same for Miami), but suddenly the game doesn't count because their D sucks and the same logic doesn't apply to TB somehow.  Both Stafford and Herbert getting votes for beating an elite team regardless of the poll being about performances against specifically the defenses.

I hear you. But given how we cared against the Chiefs, Titans and Colts last season followed by the Steelers game, the onus is on the Bills to prove they can beat such teams. Every week is a new challenge which makes the NFL exciting. We will have a very good idea about where the team stands by Oct 18th

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Josh won the real award.

1 hour ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Josh will get it after the KC game.😉

1 hour ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I suspect there will be many more of these to come

I think it's safe to say that if the NFL had 4 TDs listed for Josh, that he would have won.  He destroyed Herbert, head-to-head, in all other areas.

Just now, Gugny said:

I think it's safe to say that if the NFL had 4 TDs listed for Josh, that he would have won.  He destroyed Herbert, head-to-head, in all other areas.

Maybe.  The fact that he did it against the Chefs is probably what got him it.