Unusual grouping of musicians, that just works!

Draconator

26 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

she's earned all the ribbing she gets, but Miley Cyrus when she's on point has such an amazingly powerful voice.  She did her covid backyard series and some of her performances were jaw dropping.

Miley Cyrus fell victim to her own opportunistic father and I've always been pulling for her to overcome it and to show the world that she is actually an immensely talented singer and not just some sexy slut with a nice voice.

I think it's borderline criminal that she was "guided," to portray herself that way as a young girl.

I am hopeful that she still has a bright future ahead of her.

Edited by Gugny
typo
  • Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

she's earned all the ribbing she gets, but Miley Cyrus when she's on point has such an amazingly powerful voice.  She did her covid backyard series and some of her performances were jaw dropping.

24 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Miley Cyrus fell victim to her own opportunistic father and I've always been pulling for her to overcome it and to show the world that she is actually an immensely talented singer and not just some sexy slut with a nice voice.

I think it's borderline criminal that she was "guided," to portray herself that way as a young girl.

I am hopeful that she still has a bright future ahead of her.

She's absolutely an amazing singer.. 

Super talented and even tho I'm not her biggest fan I can admit she is Uber talented

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/23/2021 at 6:53 AM, Draconator said:

This is really nice! Miley Cyrus, Watt, Elton John, Yo Yo Ma, Robert Trujillo, Chad Smith.

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=vAHNEjFc6C8&list=RDAMVMvAHNEjFc6C8

I don't know why, but when I read the thread title I thought it said "Unusual GROPING of musicians."   I expected the video to be some parody of all of those artists being involved in strange sexual stage antics.

😅🤣😂

• Shocked 1

12 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

I don't know why, but when I read the thread title I thought it said "Unusual GROPING of musicians."   I expected the video to be some parody of all of those artists being involved in strange sexual stage antics.

😅🤣😂

Well Miley Cyrus and Elton John were mentioned...

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

This thread has been here for a week and I STILL see "groping," at a quick glance every day.

Someone started a LinkedIn group for a topic that I write about. They sent out invitations to people with similar interests, and this was one guy's response:

35031_4080241943481_1796988412_n.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.