Sarah Silverman posits forming a USA 1 and USA 2

SCBills

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Looks like the ad was deleted - can you possibly find it on YouTube and post? Thanks 

Try this one. Looks like there was a pretty deliberate attempt to yank that ad. That’s weird.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/other/brian-kemp-so-conservative--campaign-2018/2018/07/25/46743c34-903c-11e8-ae59-01880eac5f1d_video.html

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Yea.. I remember it being on tv and knowing I wouldn’t be supporting Stacy Abrams, but trying to wrap my head around wtf I just watched. 

I’m not really seeing any senate seats that will flip Red. Which ones do they think are most likely to flip? 

I don’t have any reason to believe Mark Kelly in Arizona will lose. Warnock will hold his seat. Possibly Pennsylvania? I could see Lamb winning that seat.

edit: Pa. is currently red so that could be another flip blue.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Governor said:

You gotta get Trump out of the picture. All of his choice candidates are going to lose. He won’t be happy until Georgia is gone for good.

Id rather DeSantis run, and I could care less who Trump endorses, but Vernon Jones could be a really strong candidate.  Trump endorsed or not. 

Former state Dem, turned Republican.  Has support & billboards up all over my area in Buckhead, which is currently trying to secede from the city of Atlanta.  

1 hour ago, Governor said:

I’m not really seeing any senate seats that will flip Red. Which ones do they think are most likely to flip? 

I don’t have any reason to believe Mark Kelly in Arizona will lose. Warnock will hold his seat. Possibly Pennsylvania? I could see Lamb winning that seat.

edit: Pa. is currently red so that could be another flip blue.

I have no clue, we were talking about the Georgia Governor.  

In terms of Senate seats, Hershel Walker is running for GOP challenge to Warnock.  Warnock is vulnerable.  If Ossoff was the one that was up, he could be safer.  

Edited by SCBills

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Id rather DeSantis run, and I could care less who Trump endorses, but Vernon Jones could be a really strong candidate.  Trump endorsed or not. 

Former state Dem, turned Republican.  Has billboards up all over my area in Buckhead, which is currently trying to secede from the city of Atlanta.  

I have no clue, we were talking about the Georgia Governor.  

In terms of Senate seats, Hershel Walker is running for GOP challenge to Warnock.  Warnock is vulnerable.  If Ossoff was the one that was up, he could be safer.  

I used to live in the Vinings. I was working in Buckhead the night Ray Lewis and his crew killed that guy. Rams/Titans. It happened like 2 blocks away from me.

• Shocked 1

Just now, Governor said:

I used to live in the Vinings. I was working in Buckhead the night Ray Lewis and his crew killed that guy. Rams/Titans. It happened like 2 blocks away from me.

Small world… that’s wild.   I just got a place down here a few years ago.   Where I am is pretty safe, but the nightlife has increasingly had issues and people are completely done with the nonsense at Lenox Mall. 

19 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Small world… that’s wild.   I just got a place down here a few years ago.   Where I am is pretty safe, but the nightlife has increasingly had issues and people are completely done with the nonsense at Lenox Mall. 

I was at a place called The Elbow Room. Not sure if it’s still there. Buckhead started going downhill around 99. They put those new clubs in there and problems started pretty quickly. I lived right by that Publix there by the Home Depot.

Are you familiar with Power Ferry Road? There used to be this totally nude strip bar right next door to the Publix. That place was pretty amazing. Mardi Gras maybe?

You’re basically following my trail. I lived in Greenville too.

Edited by Governor

6 hours ago, Governor said:

I was at a place called The Elbow Room. Not sure if it’s still there. Buckhead started going downhill around 99. They put those new clubs in there and problems started pretty quickly. I lived right by that Publix there by the Home Depot.

Are you familiar with Power Ferry Road? There used to be this totally nude strip bar right next door to the Publix. That place was pretty amazing. Mardi Gras maybe?

You’re basically following my trail. I lived in Greenville too.

Ha, where do I end up?

Nah, I have a place in Buckhead and downtown Greenville by Fluor Field.  I’m back and forth for work.  

I don’t know when the last time you were in Greenville was, but the metro area has exploded over the past 3 years.  

I don’t think I’ve been over that way much.  I live over by Buckhead Church in a new building they just finished over the summer.  I’ve done a couple nightclubs and Magic City, just because.. but I got most of that out of my system when I lived outside NYC and did the Afterhours circuit for most of my 20’s. 

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Ha, where do I end up?

Nah, I have a place in Buckhead and downtown Greenville by Fluor Field.  I’m back and forth for work.  

I don’t know when the last time you were in Greenville was, but the metro area has exploded over the past 3 years.  

I don’t think I’ve been over that way much.  I live over by Buckhead Church in a new building they just finished over the summer.  I’ve done a couple nightclubs and Magic City, just because.. but I got most of that out of my system when I lived outside NYC and did the Afterhours circuit for most of my 20’s. 

So you’re basically like 15 years younger than me? I have no idea what that stuff is. 

I did meet some people in Wilmington that were coming from Greenville. They said the entire area blew up and they had to get out.

My first time in Greenville I was coming up from Atlanta. It was the first concert at the Bi-Lo Center. We ripped that place up. That would’ve been October of 1998. 

It was Phish on the story of the ghost tour. I’ll never forget that fresh smell of that arena and then we all flew off the tier to the floor. We annihilated Greenville that night.

Couple years later I moved there. Lol.

edit: phish at Lakewood Atlanta in 99 and 2000 was sick. Definitely the best outdoor place to see show. I saw Roger Waters there too. Come to think of it, I saw the Beastie Boys there too.

Its the best sounding amphitheater in the states and has like 4 huge lots to hang out in.

Is Chastain Park still there? I remember one year I had front row center for Paul Simon/Bob Dylan. That was courtesy of Publix.

Edited by Governor

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

Ha, where do I end up?

You’re gonna end up in NJ.

• Vomit 1

On 9/17/2021 at 10:13 AM, Irv said:

When we have morons like this I am thinking two countries might not be that bad.  

What

A

Mess

aoc.jpg

This always kills me when members of congress complain that rich people don't pay enough taxes. Elizabeth Warren likes to do this too. Where do they think these tax laws come from?  

C O N G R E S S

If you really think this is bad, do your job and do something about it.  Wearing it on you A$$ at some goofy awards show is not helping.

On 9/18/2021 at 10:33 AM, JaCrispy said:

Not so sure about this...blue cities and states would likely have high taxes, limiting the the potential growth of wealth...expansive social welfare programs would eventually cripple economies, and the massive debt would eventually cause them to implode...

Homelessness would undoubtedly be on the rise, as would rampant drug use as we see all across the country in big cities...digging a society out of this mess would prove extremely difficult, as cultural norms would continuously teach its citizens to never take responsibility for their actions, and to keep blaming everyone around them for their problems...

I envision an increase of racism, as everyone is taught to judge people on the basis of skin color, and not their merit or character...this will undoubtedly lead to increased tribalism in these blue cities and states...

My wife and I constantly talk about eventually moving out of N.Y. to a red state..not because we support everything Republican- because we certainly don’t- but because the Left has become so extreme and authoritarian in their policies, it’s making it almost unlivable for us...and we don’t like where the trend is going...

Nothing beat smarts and the Blue States will have tons of human capital. They will be more like European cities and Canadian cities. 

The Red States will just keep getting more and more poor, ignorant and mean. You can't just keep pushing silly conspiracy theories, religious indoctrination and "blame the poor" policies forever. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Nothing beat smarts and the Blue States will have tons of human capital. They will be more like European cities and Canadian cities. 

The Red States will just keep getting more and more poor, ignorant and mean. You can't just keep pushing silly conspiracy theories, religious indoctrination and "blame the poor" policies forever. 

If this is how you view conservatives, it seems like you may not know very many...

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

If this is how you view conservatives, it seems like you may not know very many...

It’s more about how liberals view themselves. Hence their historical pattern of supremacy and oppression. Their particular group of sheep consider themselves superior and their cult leaders quietly laugh and nod their head “of course you are my sheep…” 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

There’s no such thing as conservatives. You showed us that when you nominated Trump. It’s just a racist cult now.

It looked more like a desperation move.

Sort of like Biden was for democrats.

no legit liberal wanted him in the primaries, but knew he was the best shot at picking up swing states. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood