MNF: Ravens at Raiders 8:15 ESPN

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I think it’s great. A little distracting, but different/fun. A little like watching with your buddies in the man cave. My biggest complaint is the audio. Mics are muffled. Eli is the only one who sounds clear. 

he had a fire alarm go off wherever he was

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

A nice clean pocket doesn't hurt either.

He hasn’t had that most of this half though.  

To his credit, first clean pocket he dropped a dime… but Lamar can run and throw a nice deep ball, always has.  

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Jackson has thrown short, intermediate and deep routes.  He has thrown right left and middle.  According to this board he is a limited QB?  Most of his passes have gone to WRs. The only pass I have not seen tonight is deep middle. What am I missing?

Youre missing nothing. They guy won an MVP already but he sucks at his position apparently. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

“Carr throws a better deep ball than Josh” in 3, 2, 1…..

(He does, lots of QB’s do.  We know, Josh knows, he needs to get better at harnessing his arm strength)

passing the ball a lot better than allen did in playoff game

1 minute ago, balln said:

passing the ball a lot better than allen did in playoff game

Ravens Playoff Game?  That’s just being purposefully dishonest in QB comparison.   

That game was a mess from a weather standpoint. 

Edited by SCBills

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

“Carr throws a better deep ball than Josh” in 3, 2, 1…..

(He does, lots of QB’s do.  We know, Josh knows, he needs to get better at harnessing his arm strength)

I don’t disagree with you, but this is year #4. How much longer is it going to take for him to consistently hit the deep ball? It’s fair to ask at this point. Similar to how he comes out too amped up at the beginning of games, he has to settle down and stick the throw. 

Edited by TheProcess

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

I don’t disagree with you, but this is year #4. How much longer is it going to take for him to consistently hit the deep ball? It’s fair to ask at this point. Similar to how he comes out too amped up at the beginning of games, he has to settle down and stick the throw. 

i agree. mahommes, rodgers, mvp qb, super bowl qb, christ even jameis winston hits that pass to sanders

• Like (+1) 1