Prime time for the bills in the UK week 1?

Steptide

Thought this was interesting. I came across this on Twitter. Seems the bills have the best time slot on whatever "sky sports" is in the UK. Too bad they didn't use a photo of Allen but oh well. I'd be curious what the ratings are world wide for bills and steelers 20210902_195341.thumb.jpg.62f82a74efce4c4620b8c15033987e8e.jpg

8 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Last season I only had to watch us through my game pass 4 times all season. We were the live Sky game a LOT in the weeks where we were not a stand alone game. 

Great to see that confirmed for next Sunday Gunner, I was expecting our game to be covered live on Sky but was expecting their choice for that time slot to be confirmed early next week - well done on getting the info so soon.  I have a nice new TV arriving on Monday and will be all set!!  Can't wait.  The Chiefs Browns game will be a good watch afterwards.

Yes it was amazing how much coverage the Bills got on Sky Sports UK last season, hoping for more of the same this year.  They love talking about Obada on their content shows so that can only help further.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, NI Bills Fan said:

Great to see that confirmed for next Sunday Gunner, I was expecting our game to be covered live on Sky but was expecting their choice for that time slot to be confirmed early next week - well done on getting the info so soon.  I have a nice new TV arriving on Monday and will be all set!!  Can't wait.  The Chiefs Browns game will be a good watch afterwards.

Yes it was amazing how much coverage the Bills got on Sky Sports UK last season, hoping for more of the same this year.  They love talking about Obada on their content shows so that can only help further.

It seems Neil Reynolds is a huge Allen fan and has been talking up the Bills all off season.

The times Bills were on Sky last season were all very good games. 

Edited by BritBill

34 minutes ago, BritBill said:

It seems Neil Reynolds is a huge Allen fan and has been talking up the Bills all off season.

The times Bills were on Sky last season were all very good games. 

I remember his interview on OBL from back in June.  I enjoyed his enthusiasm and somehow the British accent makes it more fun.

OBL Neil Reynolds.JPG