TBDAHOT: Food List

SDS

If there's anything an out of towner can buy and bring, please let me know.  I would like to contribute in some way.  I will most likely be parking and walking from Kettles so I can get out quickly.  My friends flight time that night really messed up my plans

I will have the following pre game

1) South Carolina Pulled pork with mustard sauce

2) BBQ Chipolte beans

3) Renes Cole Slaw...best slaw ever

4) Burgers with onion jam and havarti

5) White hots

Post Game

Wings!

In other words for @Virgil and @Augie..got yall covered with food.  And @mead107 @CountryCletus and @mragsalways have AWESOME freaking food and plenty...so yall dont need to bring a thing.

Although @Augie you do need to bring your own wine, seeing as how all the other girls drink beer

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I will have the following pre game

1) South Carolina Pulled pork with mustard sauce

2) BBQ Chipolte beans

3) Renes Cole Slaw...best slaw ever

4) Burgers with onion jam and havarti

5) White hots

Post Game

Wings!

In other words for @Virgil and @Augie..got yall covered with food.  And @mead107 @CountryCletus and @mragsalways have AWESOME freaking food and plenty...so yall dont need to bring a thing.

Although @Augie you do need to bring your own wine, seeing as how all the other girls drink beer

I am never without whine, don’t worry about me! 

29 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

I forgot that we will be running down back to the corn field and grabbing some corn on the cob…. Will have the corn dipper as well, lol

This is GREAT news!  How you cooking it?

So… I think we just changed up the menu… Mrs. Cletus and I have discussed tailgate food from now on, and I think we are going to target opponent city food…. Which means this tailgate will bring pierogi’s and kielbasa and primanti brothers style sandwiches…. Hope to also do breakfast sandwiches, but we will see what time I have to prep

I'm going to bring a large bag of Kingston charcoal, just in case we need/get the big grill.

Is anyone planning on grilling with charcoal?  Asking because if so, I won't need to worry about bringing a charcoal chimney, etc.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I'm going to bring a large bag of Kingston charcoal, just in case we need/get the big grill.

Is anyone planning on grilling with charcoal?  Asking because if so, I won't need to worry about bringing a charcoal chimney, etc.

I have asked for the Charcoal Grill in the past but I have not this year. It seemed like it was only getting used a little bit. Do we need it?

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

I have asked for the Charcoal Grill in the past but I have not this year. It seemed like it was only getting used a little bit. Do we need it?

It really doesn't look like it, based on what everyone is claiming to bring.

11 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

And I have a gas grill, anyone welcome to use it if they want to bring something but don’t have a grill. 

Ok… I’m unloading the truck now…. Just going to use your gas and eat your food…. Will have 4 hot dogs for after the game, so don’t pack that stuff up too early.,,, my friends and I will each eat 1, so if you want one- the last hot dog is yours!

8 hours ago, CountryCletus said:

Ok… I’m unloading the truck now…. Just going to use your gas and eat your food…. Will have 4 hot dogs for after the game, so don’t pack that stuff up too early.,,, my friends and I will each eat 1, so if you want one- the last hot dog is yours!

ii have deleted my mean spirited responce about your heritage and place of residence...but the sentiment still remains! See ya in an hour brother!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.