PostGame Thread Bills @ Bears

Just wanted to chime in here and say, the Bills additions to the pass rush are looking good early.  Having a pass rush that you didn't have last year....gets you A LOT closer to a super bowl.

I'm impressed with what you guys got in this draft.  Rouseau looks scary legit.

I hope KC's line is gelled by the time we play...we are going to need to be on our A game....

• Agree 1

Interesting Chicago perspective on the loss

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/bears/ct-chicago-bears-buffalo-bills-justin-fields-andy-dalton-20210822-6qudnna7tzhpxa4gqgli777qli-story.html

(they want you to subscribe, but I could read the whole thing in a narrow window under the annoying pop-up "subscribe" window)

Of course they don't know the Bills, but I found it interesting that they note "10 Bears starters or key reserves didn't play at all and a handful of others were done by the time the first quarter ended" as a kind of apology  - but don't mention that at least 16 Bills starters didn't play at all, including the starting QB, the top 3 WR, the starting C, the starting RT, the starting 1TDT, both probable starting DE, both starting LB, and all four starting DB (with two starting DTs getting only 9% of the snaps and the starting LT and LG only 2 series).

I thought this guy put it succinctly: