It’s Time To Invoke The 25th Ammendent

Irv

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

FBI wasn’t involved in breaking the Hunter Biden laptop. 

You’re free to use your strawman argument however you feel justified, but you’ve now started debating something that has nothing to do with the point I made.  

You got pummeled dude. It’s time to move on. That race was never close.

• Vomit 1

On 8/21/2021 at 7:36 AM, Tiberius said:

Sore losers 

I'd say i'd rather be a sore loser than a ignorant looking winner because your guy that you voted for would screw up a wet dream if given the chance .

If you think there is anything this guy has done that is worthy of giving him a attaboy your are one demented human being because this guy is a total train wreck and is proving just how incompetent he & his constituents are being Harris, Pelosi, Schumer and the lot i don't believe i have ever seen such a CF in my life.

The only thing that is even more scary than that is that you all that voted for this num nuts think he is doing a good job and that is Holy S**T scary !! 

Edited by T master
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, T master said:

I'd say i'd rather be a sore loser than a ignorant looking winner because your guy that you voted for would screw up a wet dream if given the chance .

If you think there is anything this guy has done that is worthy of giving him a attaboy your are one demented human being because this guy is a total train wreck and is proving just how incompetent his constituents are being Harris, Pelosi, Schumer and the lot i don't believe i have ever seen such a CF in my life.

The only thing that is even more scary than that is that you all that voted for this num nuts think he is doing a good job and that is Holy S**T scary !! 

It is incomprehensible how anyone could believe this administration is doing a good job.  Maybe that's just a reflection of the low intelligence and poorly functioning mental processes developed in citizens by school systems that have been destroyed by fringe-left programs?  

The only thing worse than Ole Joe might be bumping up VP Harris to the top job.  If you think its bad now just wait for that to happen.  That's when all Hell will break loose.   

21 hours ago, Governor said:

You got pummeled dude. It’s time to move on. That race was never close.

Maybe they will move on when you all drop all the Trump bashing and start in on your guys incompetents seeing as the former has been gone for near a year yet you still jump on that wagon when ever you get the chance . Just saying .

21 hours ago, Governor said:

So you want the FBI inserting itself in presidential elections over manufactured smear attempts?

Should we start doing that to you? Lol.

“Start”?
Jim Comey says hello.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It is incomprehensible how anyone could believe this administration is doing a good job.  Maybe that's just a reflection of the low intelligence and poorly functioning mental processes developed in citizens by school systems that have been destroyed by fringe-left programs?  

The only thing worse than Ole Joe might be bumping up VP Harris to the top job.  If you think its bad now just wait for that to happen.  That's when all Hell will break loose.   

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter. Isaiah 5-20 🙌

This is todays world in a nut shell and yes i do believe all hell could be fixing to break lose because not one who voted for or agrees with what's going on  can or will admit the foolishness in their decisions . 🙏

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, T master said:

If you think there is anything this guy has done that is worthy of giving him a attaboy your are one demented human being because this guy is a total train wreck and is proving just how incompetent he & his constituents are being Harris, Pelosi, Schumer and the lot i don't believe i have ever seen such a CF in my life.

Glad you admit to being a little crybaby sore loser. 

And Biden is a way better president than that POS you guys foisted on the nation. You guys suck 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Glad you admit to being a little crybaby sore loser. 

And Biden is a way better president than that POS you guys foisted on the nation. You guys suck 

TAH DAH ... Another bonafide reply filled with no bias, hatred, truth or facts that is based on a personal opinion of the actions of a totally incompetent leader and not the facts of the matter .

Please reread the last sentence of my prior reply .

3 hours ago, Governor said:

It’s time to act and execute the original plan. Madam President Omar.

76957A3F-C67E-41AC-83A5-99746A43008B.jpeg

Given some of the reply's and statements here if you are serious this for some reason wouldn't really surprise me if you all went that way .

Then we can be like Afghanistan, Iran, Siria, Libya and all those other great places in a couple of years under that leadership . Great idea !!