Revisionist History?

I have a friend who's father was in the printing business and during the latter stages of that game they were quickly printing out T-shirts, sweatshirts and pennants. After the game they were supposed to destroy all of them or something, well they kept a few for themselves for nostalgias sake. That would have been cool to get one of those.

I wonder if this pennant is one of theirs.

I have a friend who's father was in the printing business and during the latter stages of that game they were quickly printing out T-shirts, sweatshirts and pennants.  After the game they were supposed to destroy all of them or something, well they kept a few for themselves for nostalgias sake.  That would have been cool to get one of those.

I wonder if this pennant is one of theirs.

320821[/snapback]

I dont think they actually destroy them, but send them over seas to third world countries. I can name a lot of places in Honduras or Nicaragua that can use some T-shirts and hats. When I went to visit Nicaragua, I saw some incorrect chamionship gear.

I dont think they actually destroy them, but send them over seas to third world countries. I can name a lot of places in Honduras or Nicaragua that can use some T-shirts and hats. When I went to visit Nicaragua, I saw some incorrect chamionship gear.

320829[/snapback]

an ex-girfriend found me a Bills Super Bowl XXXVIII Champions t-shirt at a swap meet down in Costa Rica a few years ago.

In an alternate universe somewhere, people are waving those with pride...

;)

321032[/snapback]

Bullcrap, all of us are living in the alternate universe where the Bills lost.

The real universe is the one where we WON four straight Super Bowls.

:(

I don't know about anyone else. But, I was watching the Bills 92 season and the Comeback games on NFL Network this weekend. And ya know what, I had a revelation, especially after Tasker (I think) said its tougher to go to 4 consecutive than it is to win 1.

What if we won that first Superbowl? I doubt we'd have went to 4 straight, once we got to taste the victory. So, then I wondered... is it better to go to a Superbowl and win it, then suck again (like the Ravens) or is it better to accomplish what Buffalo did and go to 4 straight?

After contemplation, I'm glad it came out like it did and we have the distinction of going to 4 straight. Now that shows a great team. Hell, every year someone goes and wins. But, how often does a team dominate like we did?

(Regardless we still beat the Giants.)

320829[/snapback]

In the Phillipines, the nineties Bills are remembered as the team that WON 4 straight Super Bowls. :doh:

I have had that SB XXV champs pennant hanging in my basement for 5 years or so. I thought it would be kinda' funny. A bunch of us gather to watch all the road games in the basement, and none them or any guest as yet has ever noticed the error.