Hunter Biden "Art"

Irv

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You really are desperate and pathetic.

AP21281544277256-e1633781167778-640x400.

I'm not a trump only supporter I'm an American

And what I said is 100% true... You don't pay that kind of money for that kind of art from a crackhead unless it's money laundering

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

54 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yep. Art is a weird world. 

Apparently, celeb status goes deep in the art world.  In the articles, they were saying the paintings are worth like 10x more, just because it's Hunter Biden.  Not trying to be judgy, but art people are kind of weird.  Then again, people pay good money for NFT's, too.  To me it just boils down to people have too much money to waste, when they're spending it on serial killer paintings, and $5M baseball cards.   

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

And what I said is 100% true... You don't pay that kind of money for that kind of art from a crackhead unless it's money laundering

This is so very obvious

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

So, if the TRUMP name is worth multiple BILLIONS (per Trump) - you don't think the BIDEN name is worth something?

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

This is so very obvious

Don't be so sure.  You could have made 250% on Trump NFT's in 12 months. People pay stupid money for collectible nonsense:  Super Mario64 cartridge-$1.5M; A clipping of Bieber's hair-$40k; Virgin Mary grilled cheese-$28k; Breakfast at Tiffany's script-$700k; Autographed Jordans-$560k; Pez dispenser-$32k; Barbie-$300k.  

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, if the TRUMP name is worth multiple BILLIONS (per Trump) - you don't think the BIDEN name is worth something?

His son's doodles are not worth what it is fetching ..  if Donald Trump's kids started selling artwork for a million dollars I would be skeptical too

It's classic money laundering

Donald Trump is far from perfect but he's not our president right now... Joe Biden is and his son has ties to the CCP, Ukraine and now sells artwork for absurd amounts of money

Yeah that's super sketchy and artwork like that is how you launder money historically... It's sketchy 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

His son's doodles are not worth what it is fetching ..  if Donald Trump's kids started selling artwork for a million dollars I would be skeptical too

Donald Trump is far from perfect but he's not our president right now... Joe Biden is and his son has ties to the CCP, Ukraine and now sells artwork for absurd amounts of money

Yeah that's super sketchy and artwork like that is how you launder money historically... It's sketchy 

He's currently in the lead to be the next president, and he's already guilty of fraud, which is worse than "sketchy".  

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

He's currently in the lead to be the next president, and he's already guilty of fraud, which is worse than "sketchy".  

Civilly. Much, much lower bar than legally. I don't put much stock into that, given how crazy politicized everything has become.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Civilly. Much, much lower bar than legally. I don't put much stock into that, given how crazy politicized everything has become.

This isn't his families first, second, or third go around with fraud.  

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Civil cases are a world different than a criminal trial.... OJ Simpson is guilty of murder in a civil trial but nothing happens

he was found not guilty in a criminal court which takes real evidence... And he is a free man

If Donald Trump is found guilty on criminal charges that would make him a criminal... So far he has not

How was the unemployment rate when Trump was president? How is it now?

How was the economy when Trump was president? How is it now?

How far did your dollar stretch 6 years ago? How about now?

Did Russia dare invade Ukraine under Trump's watch? Or did they wait till we had a weak president? 

Who orchestrated the most embarrassing military pull out in history? And announced to isis when we're leaving? Joe Biden 

Edited by Buffalo716

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Civil cases are a world different than a criminal trial.... OJ Simpson is guilty of murder in a civil trial but nothing happens

he was found not guilty in a criminal court which takes real evidence... And he is a free man

If Donald Trump is found guilty on criminal charges that would make him a criminal... So far he has not

How was the unemployment rate when Trump was president? How is it now?

How was the economy when Trump was president? How is it now?

How far did your dollar stretch 6 years ago? How about now?

Did Russia dare invade Ukraine under Trump's watch? Or did they wait till we had a weak president? 

Who orchestrated the most embarrassing military pull out in history? Joe Biden 

Biden wasn't even found civilly guilty of anything.  I can name 4 Trump fraud cases just off the top of my head, not to mention 91 felony indictments.  This discussion was about "doodles and money laundering", remember?

9 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Biden wasn't even found civilly guilty of anything.  I can name 4 Trump fraud cases just off the top of my head, not to mention 91 felony indictments.  This discussion was about "doodles and money laundering", remember?

Again you act like I am a trump or die supporter... I am an American

I support Americans... I don't care if you are Republican or Democrat

Do you care about your own American constituents? That's what I care about

And Hunter Biden is definitely indicted on multiple federal charges right now including deals with the Communist party of China

And if you are taking money from the CCP you are probably also indebted to them... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out

If I took millions of dollars from the Communist party of China I'm probably working for them

5 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

It's money laundering and all of the buyers have ties to the president. Uh duh?

I don’t hear you talking about trump hotel, and all the money that they were taking in from other countries

THAT is something you should be upset about if you’re upset about this

48 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Just let us know when you can validate your opinion that money was laundered.

And since Trump is the leading presidential candidate for the Republican Party - if Hunter is fair game - so are ALL of Trumps conflicts of interest - including his kids and all of his businesses:

-$2 BILLION from MBS to Trump family

-Trump paid more in taxes to China than the US.

-China paid Trump Tower rent starting at the beginning of his administration and it ended just so conveniently when Trumps tenure ended.

-Why wouldn’t Pompeo want to release the amount of money spent at Trump properties prior to the 2020 election during Trumps reign of terror?

-What is the value of those 16 Chinese trademarks give to Trump family during his tenure?

Shall we go on? 

15 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Again you act like I am a trump or die supporter... I am an American

I support Americans... I don't care if you are Republican or Democrat

Do you care about your own American constituents? That's what I care about

And Hunter Biden is definitely indicted on multiple federal charges right now including deals with the Communist party of China

And if you are taking money from the CCP you are probably also indebted to them... It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out

If I took millions of dollars from the Communist party of China I'm probably working for them

If you took millions from the CCP in exchange for actual goods and services you might have some room to make a business case.

So I'll ask the commies for the 100th time....

What goods and services were the Bidens selling in exchange for the tens of millions they received from foreign enemies?

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Just let us know when you can validate your opinion that money was laundered.

And since Trump is the leading presidential candidate for the Republican Party - if Hunter is fair game - so are ALL of Trumps conflicts of interest - including his kids and all of his businesses:

-$2 BILLION from MBS to Trump family

-Trump paid more in taxes to China than the US.

-China paid Trump Tower rent starting at the beginning of his administration and it ended just so conveniently when Trumps tenure ended.

-Why wouldn’t Pompeo want to release the amount of money spent at Trump properties prior to the 2020 election during Trumps reign of terror?

-What is the value of those 16 Chinese trademarks give to Trump family during his tenure?

Shall we go on? 

Are you going to be talking about Trump for 30 years?

America was doing well when he was our president and now he's gone... Yet the media refuses to let his name go... Which is why he is going to be our next president again

He would be gone forever but people like you refuse to let his name die

Trust me when Joe Biden is gone I will never utter his name again... Donald Trump is no longer our president

Joe Biden is and he opens up our borders... He sniffs children... And his kid has ties to the CCP

You can look them all up

Donald Trump is irrelevant right now because he doesn't rule the Free world... And America was actually doing good when he was president

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If you took millions from the CCP in exchange for actual goods and services you might have some room to make a business case.

So I'll ask the commies for the 100th time....

What goods and services were the Bidens selling in exchange for the tens of millions they received from foreign enemies?

I don't think you know what communism is... 

Capitalism is the exact opposite... The free market is the exact opposite

The Chinese are the commies

Edited by Buffalo716

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t hear you talking about trump hotel, and all the money that they were taking in from other countries

THAT is something you should be upset about if you’re upset about this

Blasphemy.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Are you going to be talking about Trump for 30 years?

America was doing well when he was our president and now he's gone... Yet the media refuses to let his name go... Which is why he is going to be our next president again

He would be gone forever but people like you refuse to let his name die

Trust me when Joe Biden is gone I will never utter his name again... Donald Trump is no longer our president

Joe Biden is and he opens up our borders... He sniffs children... And his kid has ties to the CCP

You can look them all up

Donald Trump is irrelevant right now because he doesn't rule the Free world... And America was actually doing good when he was president

I don't think you know what communism is... 

Capitalism is the exact opposite... The free market is the exact opposite

The Chinese are the commies

We're talking about cultural marxism/communism here. The useful idiots who defend everything commies do. Those are the commies I'm asking the question to.

The chinese are indeed communists as well.

There are also communists right here in the US embedded in our institutions for decades.

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

We're talking about cultural marxism/communism here. The useful idiots who defend everything commies do. Those are the commies I'm asking the question to.

The chinese are indeed communists as well.

There are also communists right here in the US embedded in our institutions for decades.

Of course they are it was the Russian and Chinese playbook from 60 years ago

Invade our schools and institutions and slowly indoctrinate them into communism

Most colleges are indoctrination factories

• Haha (+1) 1