Hunter Biden "Art"

Irv

10 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Sorry if I forgot what I posted on this board 8 months ago

I generally don't tell anybody who I vote for... But I was honest that I did vote for Trump in 2016 and I said I did not vote for Trump in 2020... Which I didn't

Because I don't think he's the savior of America

But I generally don't tell anybody who I vote for so that's why I was confused about saying I voted for somebody

But I have voted for plenty of Democrats Republicans libertarians and Independents...

I'm not a rigid voter

And it's simple to me... Do I think America is better off today than it was 4 or 8 years ago? To me , no

So we need better people in charge

I guess my question to you would be what do you think Trump actually did to better America

I’m not talking about standing on a stage with his useless rhetoric I’m talking about actual what did he do to make America a better place in your eyes?

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I guess my question to you would be what do you think Trump actually did to better America

I’m not talking about standing on a stage with his useless rhetoric I’m talking about actual what did he do to make America a better place in your eyes?

That's the thing I'm not rigid... I know one man can't change America

Donald Trump or Joe Biden single-handedly are not changing the course of America..  it takes the entire system... The House of Representatives and the Senate ... Our local leaders

Of course you can't give all the credit to Donald Trump.. just like you can't give him all the blame... And you can't put it all on Joe Biden either

That is the truth of the matter

Joe Biden is not a dictator... In fact maybe we should have term limits for the house 

Representatives in the house for 20 or 30 years have a lot of power in there districts and Congress

FYI Democrats and Republicans fighting furiously over everything, keeps Americans from tyranny.... If they agreed on everything and anything... Always sided together 

Us people would be in a world of ***** lol the bickering between parties is what keeps America balanced

3 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Not disputing your point, would just like to add good ole’’ Bill and Hillary were known to take a buck or two from Chinese “donors”.

That's not my quote, but all the clowns in Washington are there to enrich themselves and their donors.  They don't even attempt to do their jobs anymore, they just put on the circus, that their numbskull voters want to watch.  

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Crickets from the cult.

Yup, he just told them to their face it doesn't matter if I'm corrupt, you'll love me anyways.  $8 million bucks is a lot of money to fluff pillows for China(or CCP as they call it when it's democrats doing it).  

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Sorry if I forgot what I posted on this board 8 months ago

I generally don't tell anybody who I vote for... But I was honest that I did vote for Trump in 2016 and I said I did not vote for Trump in 2020... Which I didn't

Because I don't think he's the savior of America

But I generally don't tell anybody who I vote for so that's why I was confused about saying I voted for somebody

But I have voted for plenty of Democrats Republicans libertarians and Independents...

I'm not a rigid voter

And it's simple to me... Do I think America is better off today than it was 4 or 8 years ago? To me , no

So we need better people in charge

Do you really think Joe Biden is doing an A+ job? I wish he had the world by the ball sack and was the commander in chief we needed

You don't have to vote for any of these corrupt, lousy candidates.  If people really want things to change, they'll quit playing their silly games.  

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Yup, he just told them to their face it doesn't matter if I'm corrupt, you'll love me anyways.  $8 million bucks is a lot of money to fluff pillows for China(or CCP as they call it when it's democrats doing it).  

You don't have to vote for any of these corrupt, lousy candidates.  If people really want things to change, they'll quit playing their silly games.  

If Americans didn't vote we would have Satan in office

At least we have the guise of real choice... 

Putin will be in office forever no matter the election results.. because he's a dictator playing the role of an elected official

4 minutes ago, daz28 said:

BUT HUNTER BIDEN GOT $8 BUCKS FROM CHINA AND $200 BUCKS FOR HIS ART A KMART BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL

(these idiots)

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

If Americans didn't vote we would have Satan in office

At least we have the guise of real choice... 

Putin will be in office forever no matter the election results.. because he's a dictator playing the role of an elected official

Write in Elmer Fudd if you have to, if you don't know anyone better.  If less than a million people voted for the incumbents, the system would change lickety-split.  A vote of no faith/confidence is the only vote that has a chance of changing anything.  Same goes for the entire establishment.  If the military won't stop wasting $1T/year money laundering, and getting into conflicts overseas, then people need to stop enlisting.  That'll get their attention.  Try to imagine a grass roots world where YOUR representatives put a stop to oil subsidies, lobbying, and the two-tiered justice system.  Where the cable company monopoly, and the other oligopolies don't rob us blind.  The possibilities are endless.  We need to install the same plan that Trump was going to do with Jeffrey Clark, and keep voting them out until they do what WE want/need.  We've gotten lazy, and they've taken advantage of it.   

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Write in Elmer Fudd if you have to, if you don't know anyone better.  If less than a million people voted for the incumbents, the system would change lickety-split.  A vote of no faith/confidence is the only vote that has a chance of changing anything.  Same goes for the entire establishment.  If the military won't stop wasting $1T/year money laundering, and getting into conflicts overseas, then people need to stop enlisting.  That'll get their attention.  Try to imagine a grass roots world where YOUR representatives put a stop to oil subsidies, lobbying, and the two-tiered justice system.  Where the cable company monopoly, and the other oligopolies don't rob us blind.  The possibilities are endless.  We need to install the same plan that Trump was going to do with Jeffrey Clark, and keep voting them out until they do what WE want/need.  We've gotten lazy, and they've taken advantage of it.   

I understand a lot of what you're saying besides the military... If we were weak we would have been taken over in the last 300 years

But I've had Kin fight in every single war since the revolution... From private to generals

I think we owe our freedom to our soldiers and those are the one people I will always thank!!! From the grassroots of the revolutionary war... To storming the beaches of Normandy... I remember when there was a hundred thousand people in the streets of Baghdad waving American flags

100,000 Iraqi citizens waiving American flags because that's what they wanted..  American freedom

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I understand a lot of what you're saying besides the military... If we were weak we would have been taken over in the last 300 years

But I've had Kin fight in every single war since the revolution... From private to generals

I think we owe our freedom to our soldiers and those are the one people I will always thank!!! From the grassroots of the revolutionary war... To storming the beaches of Normandy... I remember when there was a hundred thousand people in the streets of Baghdad waving American flags

100,000 Iraqi citizens waiving American flags because that's what they wanted..  American freedom

image.thumb.jpeg.690ddb98400b976323ee81e8b1e4abea.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.690ddb98400b976323ee81e8b1e4abea.jpeg

Yeah but if Donald Trump was never mentioned again in American history I would be okay

I'm an American not a member of a cult

I want every president to be successful and I want America to be prominent

I'm not a Donald Trump cultist

I literally campaigned for Barack Obama

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

The defense budget is beyond bloated.  They lose more money than every member of this forum will make in their lifetime many times over.  We spend what the next 10 countries COMBINED spend.  If that's deemed necessary, then we need some better planners.  One thing I'll agree with Trump on is we don't need to keep spending only our money to protect everyone else, but I disagree with him that we need to keep feeding the military industrial complex anyways.  That makes no sense at all.  We'll gladly sell weapons to other nations, but damn tootin we're getting something for it.  Our 'allies' in the ME(Saudi Arabia) putting their thumbs on the oil tap needs to end pronto.  You want the best weapons, we want cheap oil.  If you don't provide it, then buy the trash Russian weapons(which they can't spare anyways), and we'll invest in our own oil.  By all means pay our soldiers well, and take care of them when they retire, but $1T is WAYY more than we need to spend.  Use some of that money to put Americans to work in America.  It's become an unquestioned trough for the lobbyist to feed off of, disguised in the good name of our soldiers.  Do you remember Dick Cheney and Halliburton?  I do. It's a shame republicans have such short memories.   

Edited by daz28
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The defense budget is beyond bloated.  They lose more money than every member of this forum will make in their lifetime many times over.  We spend what the next 10 countries COMBINED spend.  If that's deemed necessary, then we need some better planners.  One thing I'll agree with Trump on is we don't need to keep spending only our money to protect everyone else, but I disagree with him that we need to keep feeding the military industrial complex anyways.  That makes no sense at all.  We'll gladly sell weapons to other nations, but damn tootin we're getting something for it.  Our 'allies' in the ME(Saudi Arabia) putting their thumbs on the oil tap needs to end pronto.  You want the best weapons, we want cheap oil.  If you don't provide it, then buy the trash Russian weapons(which they can't spare anyways), and we'll invest in our own oil.  By all means pay our soldiers well, and take care of them when they retire, but $1T is WAYY more than we need to spend.  Use some of that money to put Americans to work in America.  It's become an unquestioned trough for the lobbyist to feed off of, disguised in the good name of our soldiers.  Do you remember Dick Cheney and Halliburton?  I do. It's a shame republicans have such short memories.   

Of course I remember Dick Cheney.. and I don't think the Republican party is perfect

Maybe my intellect is too high for PPP... Because I am not stuck to one party or ideology or class

I am an individual, an American... And I want the best for this country for my children's children

Again I'm pro-american people... Pro Bill of Rights...pro police and military And generally laissez-faire with the government

That's all I want as an American voter

Those are my ideologies

I guess by those points if you added to align me to any party.. I'm a conservative... But I'm absolutely not a Republican... Barack Obama checked some boxes for me... 

I am an American.. who identifies as American... And I am pro-military, pro police and pro Bill of Rights... If you support those things you will have my support honestly 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

Fancy That: Hunter Biden's 'Art Dealer' Met With and Spoke With Joe Biden

ec30bb8e-da53-4abf-b03b-f9014bec30b6-536

The art dealer who sold Hunter Biden’s paintings told Congress that President Joe Biden both called and met him at the White House as he was pitching Hunter's artwork and that the first son also made an unusual request to be informed about who bought his pieces, according to testimony that directly undercuts the White House narrative on the sales. 

The Biden White House repeatedly told the public that Hunter Biden’s art sales were covered by an ethics agreement to ensure they were arms-length and that the first family -- Hunter included -- was blinded to the identity of buyers.

He wasn't, of course, "blinded" to the identity of buyers; if anyone reading this believes he was, then I have a bridge in London to sell you. Now, that art dealer is talking to congressional impeachment investigators, and he's tossing the Bidens under the bus.

But George Berges, owner of the prestigious Berges art galleries based in New York and Berlin that sold Hunter Biden’s painting from 2020 to 2023, told congressional impeachment investigators that the first son likely knew the identity of 70% of the buyers – the largest who were Democrat donors – and that Hunter Biden’s first contract made an unusual request when the relationship started.

So, despite what the Bidens claimed when Hunter started his "art career," these buyers were overwhelmingly known to the Bidens — and in these sales, considering the level of skill and talent Hunter has displayed in his art daubs, the prices asked can only be seen as payments for something else. Like, say, access to Joe Biden, which George Berges certainly got.

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/01/16/hunter-bidens-art-dealer-met-with-and-spoke-with-joe-biden-n2168821

• Shocked 1