Shady is looking for a three peat

CAK, I know the bro episode with George’s dad.  I guess I’ll cut you some slack.  Kidding bud.  I could tell you didn’t watch the clip and honestly I almost forgot about it.  I knew they had some glove reference from the OJ trial, but wasn’t sure myself either.

All good bud, and you’ve been a really nice addition to this board, not that you need my affirmations.

It's truly unfortunate because Shady had some really good seasons here with the Bills one being in the Snowvertime game that one will go down in Bills history !

He was the motor for the offense and i would have loved to see him here now with the really good seasons he had with this offense now man you talk about one hell of a offense with Josh and Shady behind him at his near best WOW that would be something to see .

But now that Shady is on what they all say as the down side of his career i don't see him getting a legit shot to even prove that he does have anything left in the tank and given the fact Berida with his speed has been brought in i don't see the Bills bringing him in but thanks for the memories Shady !! 

On 7/16/2021 at 11:42 AM, msw2112 said:

Why not kick the tires?  One year deal, vet minimum.  What have we got to lose?

Tampa just kicked the tires and put him to the curb like an old stained mattress,

Its gotten so sad that his last 2 teams didn’t even suit him up for their SB runs.  

If he wants the thrill of a “3-peat” with the Bills,  they could save a bunch and use him essentially the same way:  mail him a game jersey and send him a SB replica ring at the end of the season.  Even give him a VIP pass for the parade.